Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you think are the most important things you can do to earn a living at home?

The
What are the things you know you do not waste your time on every day you do? Nowadays it is better to focus the time for me on freelancing because here you will know that you have done something meaningful in the day you earn more. What is the most important thing for you to do online when you earn money? if you know something that you know is not a waste of time and can do full time jobs at home share it. thanks for the comments.
The most important thing when it comes to making money online, especially if you want an income you can depend on, is to get a skill that pays well, then find clients who will pay you well for it.

Advertisement Placeholder
To earn money at home depend on what you want to do.If you have gadgets like phone Tab or even laptop and you are well vased on social media tool,you can go into affiliate marketing, or you can go into blogging.

What are the things you know you do not waste your time on every day you do? Nowadays it is better to focus the time for me on freelancing because here you will know that you have done something meaningful in the day you earn more. What is the most important thing for you to do online when you earn money? if you know something that you know is not a waste of time and can do full time jobs at home share it. thanks for the comments.
Earning a living at home is not as easy as many people presume it to be, if you are a man who has job that requires stay at home, it's a different case but if you're a jobless person's expecting to be staying at home and making money, it is gonna be very difficult more than you think. If possible, go out, look for job and that's it.
[automerge]1612172134[/automerge]
Earning a living at home is not as easy as many people presume it to be, if you are a man who has job that requires stay at home, it's a different case but if you're a jobless person's expecting to be staying at home and making money, it is gonna be very difficult more than you think. If possible, go out, look for job and that's it.

Reviewing sites - a few websites pay you to look at different people groups sites and answer inquiries on them. This one site User-testing, that I've as of late looked into - pays $10 for 20 minutes work. You won't meet all requirements for occupations every day, except it's a decent method to develop a little side pay.
Those things that I can do at home to get money is to first have a smart phone that has data, go online and apply for some online business that can give money from it, like this bizdustry, and many other things.

There are a lot of things you can do online while at home and still make enough profit from them. But mostly you need to have a particular skill that people are ready to engage you with some reward. With that you earn a lot of money daily doing such jobs.
[automerge]1612279250[/automerge]
Time is money. As the saying implies, it's better to convert your time into money rather than sitting down idle. This can be done by starting a business whether offline or online and finding ways to improve your business. It's also advisable to get the right skills required for a specific business before starting up so that you may be encounting any difficulties.

Last edited:
You can start to sell your products and provide services online, and as a bonus you can learn a skill that has applicability in the future to freelance web communities. Find freelance work and get freelance projects that are in this category. This is how it allows users to earn between $200 and $500 a month.

If you want to earn good amount of money at home. The best way to get started is to learn a high income Digital skills like website development, graphics design and app development. After that you can now then register on different freelancing website like Fiverr and upwork to earn a daily living right from the corner of your room
[automerge]1612350778[/automerge]
If you want to earn good amount of money at home. The best way to get started is to learn a high income Digital skills like website development, graphics design and app development. After that you can now then register on different freelancing website like Fiverr and upwork to earn a daily living right from the corner of your room

Become a remote helper. One straightforward approach to bring in cash from home is to help other people total errands as a menial helper.

Sell stuff on eBay or Craigslist.

Exchange digital currency.

Internet coaching.

Sell administrations on Fiverr.

Construct deals pipes.

Lease your home.

Dispatch a web based business webpage.

Earning a living at home cut across doing something that you have passion for. Such as, online business such as web development, email marketing, affiliate marketing, graphic design and building business campaigns for businesses. More so, one could go into a remote jobs for companies such as social media operators etc

Being at home when you have a skill is sure way to earn a living. All you have to do is create awareness to get customers to patronize you. But if you don't have a skill and you are just at home,I would suggest you venture into an online business.

Start a blog to make a living from home. Sell on Amazon. Become a virtual assistant to earn money online. Start an online store. Grammar nut? Try proofreading for a living. Become a bookkeeper to earn money from home. Flip items for profit to earn money from home. Start a successful freelance writing career.

An online business will be your best bet. There are various jobs available online that you can do from the comfort of your home. You can be a freelancer, blogger, youtuber, etc. It all depends on where your interest is, for instance if you love making videos, you could create a youtube channel and post content. There are other ways you can earn online, just depends on your expectations and what you hope to achieve. Your passion will lead you in the right path.

In the past, those who wished to make extra money needed to find a second job. Fortunately, times have changed. You can use the assets you have, whether it's skills, knowledge, or unused items around the home, to make money from home, often without leaving your house.

You find an abundance of employers over the Internet looking for talent outside their organization. Editorial services. Graphic design / Video editing. Website Developer. Virtual Assistant. Live Chat Operator. Home-based businesses. Affiliate marketing.

There are many kind of businesses you can do conveniently at the comfort of your home, like educational consultancy. You can get a laptop and printer and do SOME computer works for people around without necessarily leaving the comfort of your home.
[automerge]1612475451[/automerge]
There are many kind of businesses you can do conveniently at the comfort of your home, like educational consultancy. You can get a laptop and printer and do SOME computer works for people around without necessarily leaving the comfort of your home.

I have discovered that working on a forum like Bizdustry is capable of making me earn a living at home, this week is what I have always been dreaming of doing so actually getting a platform where I can achieve it looks surreal to me.

First you need to have a skill and money to make earn from home. You can be a web developer that's a good skill then you need to advertise your skill with the little money you have, your can also try blogging

For me any job that legally pays me and enables me take care of my family. I am not usually the type who thinks that it must be a white collar job. Just a long as I earn as much as I need and then I am happy with what I do.

To start earning at home you need to have some certain skill to help you do so. Most times, it is not going to be the theoretical school skills but something that can help you globally. Getting the required skill in the area you intend to start earning is the first step.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds