Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you expect from Customer Support?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
When you are using a company's customer service what do you expect from them? e.g. to be knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and timely or attentive.

I expect not being handed off to someone if I have an issue I would like to get resolved. If I have a question on something or a return, I epxect an actual response, and not some generic by the book response.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I'm looking for all of those qualities you stated above when I contact customer care for anything

I want them to be knowledgeable, cautious, responsive, attentive and they should always be observant. They should learn to treat customers right

well for me I don't want to have a quit customer ,the one that can't even speak out his problems ,I want a customer who will speak out problem which we can sought

I expect them to attend to me on time whenever I am experiencing problem with their products or services. I want a prompt and fast action from the customer services.

Last edited:
Some companies customer service are very bad as for me I expect from them that any issue presented should be sorted out immediately, good and quality services rendered and improvements in their goods and services

Customer support is the range of services you offer to help your customers get the most out of your product and to resolve their problems. Customer support includes things like answering customer questions, providing assistance with onboarding, troubleshooting, and upgrading customers to a new product or service.

When you are using a company's customer service what do you expect from them? e.g. to be knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and timely or attentive.

I expect not being handed off to someone if I have an issue I would like to get resolved. If I have a question on something or a return, I epxect an actual response, and not some generic by the book response.
I would like the customer service representative to be patient and tolerant, very attentive and able to give answers or possible solutions to my questions or problems.

My main expectations from customer support is to get the issue solved as soon as possible. If I encounter an issue, I want to get it solved in 1-2 hours, I cannot wait for 24 or 72 hours.

Customer services I know am not the only person that has a problem or am with complain but when problem occurs and you need customer interventions urgent they've to be presented and sorted things out before it get out of control.

Well for a company that I am that amazing I would love their customer service desk or representative to be attentive, courteous, knowledgeable, timely and responsive so that whenever I have an enquiry I would be attended to wait full respect.

First is product and services knowledge- I will love to deal with an officer who understands the products and services of the company effectively to enable him attend to orders, issues and inquiries, also an officer who has experience in effective communication, someone who also has experience in solving technical issues as fast as possible. In summary,

Good knowledge of company's products and services
Effective communication skills
Ability to solve issues/problems.

Well u expect the basic things from them. Must have listening ears,be respectful,coordinated. Mustn't hang up and provide solution to problems no matter how small
[automerge]1634122167[/automerge]
I want them to be knowledgeable, cautious, responsive, attentive and they should always be observant. They should learn to treat customers right
Exactly! I totally gree with you. Many of this customer support don't have this qualities

I expect a customer care to indeed 'Care' as the name implies.They should be attentive enough and respond with a lasting solution to my challenge.

The very first thing I want from customer support is politeness. Politeness is the key to success. A person's knowledge and capabilities might be useless if he or she lack manners and if he or she is not at all polite to other people.

I expect them to be receptive and respectful when attending to me. Also, they should be resourceful in giving solutions to my problem without worsening the situation. They should be able to calm my nerves with practical ways of solving my problems.

What I expect from a customer service is that they must be Knowledge able enough to understand my plight and come up with solutions to solve it

Customer care service support matters a lot and needs all kinds of positive attitude and etiquettes to function. Some customer care reps are ill mannered and it affects the company indirectly. They might not find this out on time but definitely at the long run

Same here I would love them to be knowledge, courteous, responsive and very polite. And most importantly attentive to details and find solutions to my complaints.

I expect the customer support to be polite, courteous, responsive and offer lasting solutions to the problem I laid complaints.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds