Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do I need to put in place before setting up my my photography studio

What is your advice to me

• The. Capital I should work on, the market I should target, and outshining my competitors

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Photographer

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Graphic designer

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Videographer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I don't really know much about that but from the little I know and just like any other business I think you should make available the capital and also the tools needed

Advertisement Placeholder
Am thinking of starting up my photography studio and I know it will cost me some logistics and capital. Please what are the things I need to put in place to make my studio stand out and to establish it
Carry out a market survey and get to find out a lot about the business.
Ensure you have a good enough start up and running capital. Set up the business very close to your target audience.

To start up a business , you first of all need to have a business plan. For a photography business, the main things you should have are a good location, a good camera and good lighting.

First of all before you start any business you need to have enough capitals in hand, secondly you need to set a good business location and lastly you plan.

Well I don't really know much about that but from the little I know and just like any other business I think you should make available the capital and also the tools needed
over here this business are the type of business you need to learn from people that have experience of the business, The learning process won't even take you up to two years, but after you are done with the learning process do you will automatically understand what will be needed to set up the business.

Bear in mind that there are competitors and will always be, so be ready for them. You will need a very good camera. You will need a location that people can come in everyday either for passport or something. You will need studio lights or whatever it is called. You can get some of these things at a cheaper rate and still be quality.

The first step for me was to do some research on the photo studios near me. Of course, I didn’t have to visit those places physically. A simple internet search was enough.

A photo studio near me even had images of their facilities. Seeing their set-up allowed me to figure out how to arrange my equipment at home.

Remember that it would take years to acquire expensive equipment you see in professional studios. So for now, don’t be afraid to start small with the essentials.

First, draft out a business plan. This should include your capital, equipments, location and your target audience. I want to believe you have aquired the basic skills you need as a photographer.
The first thing you need to do is get a perfect business plan that shows the amount of money needed to fund the business , getting a better location and also getting camera to start the businessl

What did you need to do to get your photography studio up and running? To get a sharp image and clean pictures, you'll need a camera and studio lights. You'll also need a variety of lenses.

Am thinking of starting up my photography studio and I know it will cost me some logistics and capital. Please what are the things I need to put in place to make my studio stand out and to establish it
Personally I believe that you must actually have all the things that you have mentioned here in order for you to have a successful running photo studio otherwise things will not be very effective.

You need to get your camera ready and all the lightning equipment. You also need something like stool as well as table office and chairs for your receptionist. The next thing is to secure a good location for the business and you are good to go.

Well, you might be a really skilled photographer with good instruments or devices and you might even have enough capital for the business, but if you make the wrong choice in terms of choosing the right location to situate your studio you might end up not getting a good influx of clients and thus you won't be making good profits as intended.

You first need tonget a photo studios and designed it up to your taste and customers standard , after then you can start looking for a good videographer and a photographer.

Setting up a photography studio is not really easy as some people may think. there are some certain skills you must acquire for you to be able to succeed in this business line. Graphics designing for example is a must for someone who wants to go into photography. Also you need to find a very good space that would accommodate you and allow you to run your business. So the capital is really the issue here and some certain skills.

I believe you need to put everything in place for your photographic studio , in order to have a succesful photography business outcome , you need a photographer , videographer and a graphic designer.

I believe first of all you have to find your speciality, write a plan and then kit yourself out with photography gear. The next thing is to create an online presence, build your portfolio, attract clients ands finally, grow your business.

The specialty is being a photographers and a videographer and what you need next is your business plan and also find a way to get a better selling location to start .

It is very important that you must have put the right equipment in place like the right lighting scenario as well as equipment that people can be able to use as support when you are snapping them.

When you are trying to start a photographic business , first you need the business plan , then you need a marketable location and lastly you need the money in which you need to start the business and buy your equipment.

You have to put in place all the necessary tools that will help you carry out your business perfectly to your client. There are so many editing app out there and you must know how to use them perfectly to design image that attract more clients.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds