Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hi from Canada! (1 Viewer)

Tatiana

Website
www.roleplayevolution.com
Credits
Hiya! My name is Tatiana. Many years ago I used to peek into this forum, and then.. sorta forgot about it. I found my way back and joined this time, and here I am. Ta da!

I am a big fan of rp, and when I started to make my own rooms, I was using proboards. I found it user-friendly and cute. Then I tried smf, yo gabba yabb ybbb whatever it is called... phbb etc. etc - I can't remember names well. I just know I experimented with many.

My goal here is to read everything - and I mean everything, and put ideas to work again. I want to soak up everything like a sponge.

When I am not rping, I love music, art, and photography. I create avatars, signature and vp sets, and entrance pages to rp rooms. I am still learning, but I take pride in my work.

Okay, so on that note, a question for the community, which threads are your favorite, here? Let me know and I will be sure to check it out.

Thanks for reading!

Hiya Tatiana! Nice to meet you! Welcome to AJ. You may be confusing us with some other forum, we’ve only been around for a year and a half. :) Nonetheless, it’s great that you found us, you’re more than welcome! 🙏

There’s a lot of great info here, and you’ll find great information towards RP also. Take your time and dig deep into the pages of topics! :)

Welcome to AJ, @Tatiana!

which threads are your favorite, here?

I like reading threads about the state of forums and threads that inspire you to be a strong webmaster.

@Cedric oops, must be a different forum then, sorry. Admin Junkies is brand new, still.

@Cory thanks for the links to read. I already checked out two of them:)

@cpvr So far so good. Thanks for asking and for the warm welcome.
You’re welcome! I’m glad to hear it. Hope your Saturday is treating you well.😃 Are you currently running a website?

Welcome to Admin-Junkies @Tatiana! My favorite thread here has to be this one:
I like reminiscing about the past though, so that's probably why lol. It's cool to see how far forums have come since the early days of the internet. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Welcome aboard, Tatiana! I hope you enjoy this place :) .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor