Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do I need to put in place before setting up my my photography studio

What is your advice to me

• The. Capital I should work on, the market I should target, and outshining my competitors

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Photographer

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Graphic designer

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Videographer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Number factor is skill. You need to be sure of your expertise in this field before you think of venturing or pumping your money into it. After that, you need to get better and superb instruments that will make your works quality.

Advertisement Placeholder
Am thinking of starting up my photography studio and I know it will cost me some logistics and capital. Please what are the things I need to put in place to make my studio stand out and to establish it
my brother, photography business is not really profitable this time around anymore... People now prefer taking photos with their phones even at an occasion.

The first thing to do is to put up a business plan and look for the best environment and buy your necessary equipment

Work on your capital and create a brand that would differentiate the quality of your product from the one of your competitors ,this are some of the suggestion i have
[automerge]1618844897[/automerge]
Work on your capital and create a brand that would differentiate the quality of your product from the one of your competitors ,this are some of the suggestion i have

You need to setup a place for it by buying the required photo studio equipments,seek advice from those that are already successful in the photo world.

Before you came up with this,I believe you already have the necessary resources,to avoid having glitches,start by working with experience experts,they are your best plug.

One thing about photography is that you have to make provision for different photo backgrounds in your studio. It won't make sense if all people snapping at your studio have got same photo background.

There are alot of equipment that will be needed for setting up a studio. Though I am not a professional but I know that one has to have enough funds to set up a high quality studio.

Home Photography Studio Setup. The first thing you should consider before buying a single piece of home studio equipment.

Photograph studio is a good business. What you need to put in place for your photograph studio is firstly you need a good professional camera, camera stand, spacious and decent office for the studio in a good location, good lightening for the studio and some other office needs.

I guess things you have to look into as photographer is not that much but classy as well. A well good camera with high memory that could caption your customers clearly and post your work on all social media that you are as well.
Am thinking of starting up my photography studio and I know it will cost me some logistics and capital. Please what are the things I need to put in place to make my studio stand out and to establish it

First you need to plan on how to start up the business, and the main things to start a business is capital that will back you up, before planning on how to start it.

Photography is a very good area to which you can make money on. To open a studio, you will need a place in a good location, some computers and subscription for editing, back grounds and a camera too

Well, concerning your question in the above post on what are the things you should put in place before setting up your photography studio, I will advise you like I will an other business owner, first of all you need a business plan, a solid one

The two things that matters is the capital and your business plan. You need to have a huge capital. I believe you have the skill before talking about the business. So you need a good capital at hand to start the business. Second is your business plan

1. Lights – One light and a reflector are more than enough to start. ...
  2. Flash Trigger – This tool is necessary to trigger your flash units remotely. ...
  3. Lighting modifiers – A reflector and umbrella are a must. ...
  4. Light stands – You need one stand for each light
  5. Google gang lol
A photographic studio is a skilful business so one has to know how to operate a camera before he or she start up a photography studio and he must have a good location.

First and foremost, you should have some knowledge in this field to be able to stand your ground against competition. Then the required capital, what is your primary clients? Would your team be on marriages or would be on travelers or nature or is it a bit of all. Then your studio should be in a place you can access beautiful places for your shots.

I believe the most important factor in setting up any form of business is getting customers, which I believe as a startup, this is the first thing you should put into consideration, as this would greatly determine your success.

In the photography business I would pick that the mist important thing is the location you pick. You should also have a multi niched photographer there already.

As a photographer, you need to have someone to assist you in the aspect of designing and editing if you do not have quality knowledge about it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds