Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do I need to put in place before setting up my my photography studio

What is your advice to me

• The. Capital I should work on, the market I should target, and outshining my competitors

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Photographer

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Graphic designer

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Videographer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Firstly, you will need a good high quality camera to take better shots. You will also need a spacious apartment in a good location that can contain all your arts works conveniently.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think you should focus on doing what your competitors are failing at. Am not all that an expert but in the photography business you have to think outside the box.

It's no surprise capital is the most important because without that other things can not fall into place, next is knowledge is this craft, one has to know what he's getting into to become good at it

Do you have the training? If yes you can draft a business plan and feasibility studies to see what will be done for the business to thrive

To set up a photographic studios requires a lot of ideal,one need to understand first his business plan,he should also consider his camera because that is the main tool for his work

A lot of people gave made very good points in the comments. There is nothing more to add, get your capital ready and all these things and swing into action.

I Believe the first thing you must acquire before you venture into photography is the skill,then you can then tall of getting the equipments

First, draft out a business plan. This should include your capital, equipments, location and your target audience. I want to believe you have aquired the basic skills you need as a photographer.

First you'll need a camera for snapping second you'll need lighting's
Third you'll use white paint for your studio so that it can help pop out your images
Fourth you'll need background and other stuffs

Necessities to be put in place are;
lights-one light and a reflector are note than enough to start.
flash trigger-this tool is used to trigger your flash units remotely.
lighting modifiers- a reflector and an umbrella are a must.
light stands- you need one stand for each light.
To mention a few...

Photography has always been a great deal ever since the beginning people just never took note well if you are going into Photography look out on how to get your client.

Nothing really special in that,if you are thinking of setting up a photography studio then you really need to have a good understanding of photography and video editing. this will really help you in so many instances.

before venturing into a business you need a business plan ,when you plan everything will be very easy to handle,also the business location matters , set up a good location for your business

Well having a business plan is one of the most important factors to.be consider followed by the available resources which can helped you to run or manage the business more effectively and they knowledge you have on the business.

Photographic and designs studio is another business that lacks concentration these days and a lot of money are been generated their regularly. Everyone need to look good especially their services are needed during a colourful events.

Before you set up your own photography studio, make sure you have necessary equipment, you have required skills, and you have done market study properly. You need to check whether there is a demand in the market or not.

Well, am not a photographer and so I don't actually know the exact name for each material used but I do believe that you must have been to one or two studios around your vicinity. Try to take up your surveys from there

If you are a photographer, it is good to go with a photography studio. If you are not a photographer, never attempt to start a photograpy studio b hiring a photographer, you will have to pay a lot of money to the photographer and you will end up failing in your business

I think you should have enough capital to purchase the all equipments because they are important in photography. These include the camera, stands for both camera and lights, powerful lights, a PC system for photo editing and a lovely background or studio room to take pictures.

I don't really know of the best tools that you will need but I believe the best place to answer your question now is to search on Google about some of the required tools for videography and photography, Google will answer the question perfectly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds