Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do I need to put in place before setting up my my photography studio

What is your advice to me

• The. Capital I should work on, the market I should target, and outshining my competitors

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Photographer

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Graphic designer

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Videographer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You will need a place where you are going to be getting constant electricity and also somewhere that is considerably closer to a residential area for you to get the best out of it.

Advertisement Placeholder
In any business venture , before you can start at all , you need a proper business plan that will deal with everything needed for the business , like the location and the rough estimate of the money needed to start.

It would all depend on what you are photographing. Whether it be commercial items, models, models advertising clothing, jewelry, accessories, or if you go the nature route, outdoors, scenery, landscapes, etc.
First, invest in professional camera equipment, make sure you have the right lighting and backgrounds/backdrops, and then proceed from there. A pre-budget plan should be put in place before you do anything, and then you would need to focus on sales. There are online sites like Clickasnap that allow you to advertise your photos and even sell them on items such as coffee cups, backgrounds, etc. if other buyers/members/sellers are interested.
Or you can advertise online through links, banners, ads on social media or various forums (especially photography forums and blogs) that would allow it.
Good luck to you

I think that very first thing that any one would need is capital. This is because it is not possible to do anything without capital. The second thing that you may need is a good photographer and a place where you could start your studio.

Capital and business plan is needed first in any business you are interested to do. you can choose to start with capital or business plan depending on how you want to arrange your business. When you have the two things available , you can start following your plan. You need a place to get a shop for a start.

Capital and business plan is needed first in any business you are interested to do. you can choose to start with capital or business plan depending on how you want to arrange your business. When you have the two things available , you can start following your plan. You need a place to get a shop for a start.

Capital is the very first thing that you may need. This is because many people might not be encouraged to make a business plan if they do not even have the capital in the first place.

Before talking about starting the business , you first needed to get the neccesary fund to start the business , then you proceed to the business plan and the location .

Location plays a very important factors here especially in business like this. You must also have an idea of the amount of money needed to start up the business completely. That is very important just to help you rate your budget.

Before talking about starting the business , you first needed to get the neccesary fund to start the business , then you proceed to the business plan and the location .

Actually, a lack of sufficient money is one of the main reasons why so many people are not being able to run a business. This is why they resort to borrowing money which increases their bad debt.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds