Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What distinguishes you from others?

Trexxxy

Captain Junkie
Credits
As someone who has started a business or owns a business what are those things or factors that separates you and allows you to stay ahead of the competition in your field or market. For some people, it is the quality of service and delivery time. What's yours?

Advertisement Placeholder
the qualities that distinguishes me from others is that I'm flexible, friendly, dependable, decisive, reliable, calm, i have got high-energy, i am patient, can easily adapt, detail-oriented and able to withstand pressure.

I think I will not want to be biased in this kind of question, why is that practically when I am into business in making sure I follow due process of the business proceeding like I follow all protocol that guilds every segment or aspect of the business, also when dealing with finances I make sure all the requirement I abide by everything. So I lead by example, which I want the others to follow.

What distinguished me from my competitors where the effectiveness and efficiency with which I dispensed the resources that o source for the production process of my products. They spends a very long time and an higher cost of procuring these resources than I do.

There are many things that distinguish business men from other business people. One of them is the quality of their services and how they interact with their customers.
As a business man, it's always advisable to friendly and supportive at all times. People who doesn't support their customers usually lost them within a short period of time and find it difficult to maintain their customers.

Branding is absolutely critical to a business because of the overall impact it makes on your company.
Branding can change how people percept your brand, it can drive new business and increase brand awareness.

The unique selling pointvof our business and services actually stands us out and makes us different from out contemporary and competitors. They offer dome sort of the same service but we tailor make our solutions to suit a targeted market segment.

What distinguishes me from others is my stand for quality and the packaging. People want quality goods from a trusted source and they do not want you to fall their hands. If your quality status is maintained, people will be able to have rest of mind on you any day any time . The other is packaging. People want there goods to be well packaged for presentation purpose.

There are my things that makes me different from others . They way I run my business and also the way I talk and interact with customers and my client. Also am also different from the way I do things

Individual character plays an important role in how a business would go. Branding and packaging is also another and lastly the product it self, it's quality has to be there
[automerge]1613265696[/automerge]
Individual character plays an important role in how a business would go. Branding and packaging is also another and lastly the product it self, it's quality has to be there

What distinguish me from others is that, I am jovial, easy to be with, and easy going somebody, I don't like cheating, and am also hard working. Patience and perseverance is one of my best attitude.

They way I run my business and also the way I talk and interact with customers and my client. Also am also different from the way I do things. As a business man, it's always advisable to friendly and supportive at all times. People who doesn't support their customers usually lost them within a short period of time and find it difficult to maintain their customers.

Have you ever considered how two similarly qualified applicants can stroll into a meeting, however just one leaves with the work?

Would could it be that separates the two? For what reason does one applicant land the position and the other sent on his way feeling like he fizzled?

Finding Your Ace

A significant factor with any meeting is having the option to separate yourself from the following individual who strolls through the entryway. It is fundamental that you find "your pro," and have the option to discuss what makes you novel.

What will separate your company with that of others will be the quality of goods and services rendered to the customers, if the businessman can provide a tangible product,then there's no way he will not stand out against others.
It is not the branding or the advertisement that will make the different bit what they can offer

What recognized me from my rivals is the adequacy and productivity with which I apportioned the assets that o hotspot for the creation cycle of my items. They spends an extremely significant time-frame and a greater expense of getting these assets than I do

the qualities that distinguishes me from others is that I'm flexible, friendly, dependable, decisive, reliable, calm, i have got high-energy, i am patient, can easily adapt, detail-oriented and able to withstand pressure

the qualities that distinguishes me from others is that I'm flexible, friendly, dependable, decisive, reliable, calm, i have got high-energy, i am patient, can easily adapt, detail-oriented and able to withstand pressure.
I am harworker love to other not deepened on others.I have make earlier plan about my work.TThese things are quite distinguished from others.I take action about my future in time.I am patience easily adapted every situation

It is not surprising that there are some striking differences between the great apes and humans in mental abilities. People have much more complex forms of verbal communication than any other primate species. ... The most distinctive feature of humans is our mental ability to create new ideas and complex technologies.

My active mind ,my behavior,my way of talking my ethics my personality.my knowledge . my company,my status my parents and my friends everything make me different from others..as if as it related to me , it's the moral values which make me different from others

I am not a workaholic but I am always serious when it comes to business. In fact my staff are scared of me because they say I am very strict with the rules especially with the proper behavior or decorum. I don't want an employee who is playful because that can lead to waste of time. Maybe my strict demeanor is my distinction.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds