Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What businesses will have the most problems during the recession?

Businesses that are just launching in and are small businesses together with businesses that are currently performing high-value projects by the ones that are going to be most affected.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most businesses that do not have enough capital are the one that will feel the impact of recession heavily because when there is recession they will still need more money to cover up the extra expenses and difficulty economy.

A good number of business would still continue to exist in this country even after the recession just that the prices would definately increase because of higher demand and lower supply due to the lockdown last year.
One thing i have come to discover about this whole issue of recccssion is that with the rise of basic commodities in the open market,almost every other sector will have an increase and what will suffer is the economy by the value of the local currency lossing value.

I think the most among the business operation which will suffer most during recession is those kind of business which it mostly depends on the policy of the government that is public owned enterprises that are made by the government for the provision of social services.

Nigeria Right now is going through its third recession era, with a very high cost of living under this incumbent government. And many businesses are striving. But what can of business can survive the impact of recession while offering a low cost services?
In times of recession, it is always the oil companies that suffer.
Cost of oil products increase and once it does, other businesses follow suit.
Even prices of food stuff in the market get to skyrocket too.

All forms if business will have problems in operation during recession either public or even private because the economy is under lack of prosperity and a breakdown which may not be in favour of any one within the boundary of the state.

As long as Nigeria is concern I don't think any of this business will not experience or feel the effect of the recession,as long as they are providing services and expect income from produce services then their will be issues

Most offline or physical businesses would be adversely affected. Especially business like; clothing, accessories, gas business as everyone would opt for improvisation and work on a scale of preference.

I believe that online businesses will survive,businesses which involves the selling of foodstuffs because no matter how high the cost of living may be,people will still have to feed.

As long Nigeria is concern every business in Nigeria will also suffer the impact of the economy instability,just that some business owner will just minimize the effect of the recession by bringing up new plans

Businesses that will have much of the problems during any recession period will be those businesses that must be into production of the finished goods. The high cost of raw materials will make things very difficult at such times for them

Nigeria Right now is going through its third recession era, with a very high cost of living under this incumbent government. And many businesses are striving. But what can of business can survive the impact of recession while offering a low cost services?
Well, all I know is that the only businesses that could survive the recession at this very moment in our country are grocery businesses because we all need to feed on something during the recession if not people will die.

I think many offline businesses will suffer the most during recession , recession leads to business failure it also affects allot of businesses ,most especially small scale business

Offline businesses will most likely to suffer a temporary or even long lasting setback during the time of recession depending on how long it lasts. There is always a need to create and online presence for whatever you do offline

There's no business that can escape the effect of recession, be it directly or indirectly.
Even businesses that deal on sale of food items will suffer too. Some of the traders may not have enough money to buy goods that have increased cost.

Businesses that are most likely going to suffer the worst hit during any recession are this type of businesses that are also into importation of products. during this recession, forex will become generally expensive to acquire

Your topic seem different from your content, I believe you wish to know businesses that can survive during the recession, food businesses - sales of foodstuffs, also facemasks businesses will survive too. I recommend that you go into sales of foods by starting small since you do not have a lot of capital.

I think luxury items will have the most problems during the recession. recession is a time when people lose their income sources and have little money, So they will only buy essential;s and avoid luxury items.

If you are looking for a business that can withstand survival of this recession, then consider food business as the best business for you. Every human must survive by eating daily and they can do without it.

Business that strives always strive during recession are food and provisions and accommodation because they are very essential for our survival. Businesses that that will have the most problems during recession should luxury businesses like fashions, jewelries and event planning.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds