Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What businesses will have the most problems during the recession?

most business succeeded during a recession But I think the business that was mostly affected during that time is any business that deal with direct importation of foreign products into the country for either as a raw material or as a finished product.

Advertisement Placeholder
Nigeria Right now is going through its third recession era, with a very high cost of living under this incumbent government. And many businesses are striving. But what can of business can survive the impact of recession while offering a low cost services?
Huh! You mean third, when was rhe first, second and now third, even though i'm in Nigeria i never new when first, and second take place....

Business that survival most during recession period are business that has to do with life. Such as Health related businesses, farming and agricultural businesses and also oil and gas businesses.
Every business that requires offline transaction we really have serious problem during this recession especially farm products gas and oil will be affected.

The last recession we went through in my country in 2015, lasted for one year and six months. Things increased cos of scarcity of food and manufacturing. Even up to now, we're still suffering recession indirectly.

Absolutely, during the pandemic, the teachers were the worst hit. A lot of them lost their jobs during the period. Lawyers also were affected especially the young one's
This pandemic really affected the teachers so much that my neighbour who happens to be a teacher found it so difficult to feed because she hasn't been collecting salary for months during the pandemic.

This pandemic really affected the teachers so much that my neighbour who happens to be a teacher found it so difficult to feed because she hasn't been collecting salary for months during the pandemic.
Awwn I can only imagine, as a lawyer in my country trust me, it was a trying time for us too it got to a point that the national NBA had to give some form of palliative to assist lawyers.

A good number of business would still continue to exist in this country even after the recession just that the prices would definately increase because of higher demand and lower supply due to the lockdown last year.

All businesses will experience the effects of the Corona virus because it has affected all countries of the world, I cannot remember any area of business that will be less affected because I just believe all areas of business will be affected.

The last recession we went through in my country in 2015, lasted for one year and six months. Things increased cos of scarcity of food and manufacturing. Even up to now, we're still suffering recession indirectly.
In fact in my opinion I think there is no business that wasn't affected during the covid-19 pandemic. And so it is always very imperative for all government of all countries to bailout businesses so that they can be able to be saved during this difficult time.

Spelling of fast food will be one of the business that will have most problem during the recession period ,because people will prefer to buy their products and cook their food themselves as this will be much much cheaper.

Recession is a time when almost all business suffer. However, some businesses are more prone to others. For example, no matter what people need to buy food, therefore, food business will suffer less.

In fact in my opinion I think there is no business that wasn't affected during the covid-19 pandemic. And so it is always very imperative for all government of all countries to bailout businesses so that they can be able to be saved during this difficult time.
Yes, all business in almost all the countries in the world is heavily affected that's why they shut down. Even in some countries heavily affected are still suffering it today.

Nigeria Right now is going through its third recession era, with a very high cost of living under this incumbent government. And many businesses are striving. But what can of business can survive the impact of recession while offering a low cost services?
during some sevire economic situation in a country,what will eventually matters to the vast majority of the citizens is the quest for survival,and being in good health is one of the paramount thing,and then come the most vital,which is food,we need food security for survival,and this is an indispensible aspect in the life of any person.

Most offline business we will be affected by recession in one way or the other because the price of goods and products will be expensive, when things are expensive the government sometimes do not increase people's salary as workers are still getting the normal salary.

When there is an economic recession I have observed that the place that is worst-hit is mostly in the phone industry, traveling and also hotels to a mostly impacted.

I don't think any business can survive recession. There will most likely be inflation and high increase in goods which will make it very hard for a lot of people to buy these goods and will affect both the buyer and seller

Raw petroleum and importation of business will be in the offside. On the off chance that a nation like mine falls once more into turmoil which implies its raw petroleum cost will fall. Just as importation will be restricted because of cash fall and absence of cash to import crude materials and completed merchandise.

One of the business that would have some little bit of issues is the cloth,accessories and other non essential needs that is not related to survival.This is because when it comes to the issue of well being,survival is very important and that is where agriculture comes in.

During the recession period the country currency would lose a lot of value , so I don't really think any business can be able to survive recession and others , it takes time

The most hit businesses type to start with that is going to have the worst of the recession blowback will usually be offline businesses. The cost in running them will be immensely increased and most business might even close down

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds