Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What businesses will have the most problems during a recession?

If recession occurs now, the businesses that will suffer are the ones who have no online presence or site where they maintain their customers, and also those operating businesses that are outside of the basic human needs( Food, shelter and clothing).
It is actually not only recession that affect business because from what I observed over the past few months with the challenges that faced cryptocurrency is it actually affected a lot of businesses as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some businesses that'll have the most challenge or problem during recession are arts, computer business, car business and construction
Alright I understand what you mean,all this business such as computer business center are the ones that will face challenges but what about food industries,restaurant.

I don't believe shoes and lothing will suffer during recession. These businesses are among the basic necessities of man. We will still need to wear clothes no matter how bad the economy is.
Whether it is shoe business or any kind of business, I believe that once the country is passing through a phase of recession it is definitely going to affect every single business that is being carried out in the country.

Some businesses that'll have the most challenge or problem during recession are arts, computer business, car business and construction
Every kind of business that makes use of the Fiat currency of the country that is passing through recession will always suffer because the currency will affect the business.

As what happened in the US, the real estate industry will be most affected during a recession. People buy real estate when they have excess money but when there is recession and money is rare then the priority would be the basic needs like food and clothing plus education. Real estate will be a low priority.

There is no nature of business in the country that will not be affected once there is recession in that country as long as that business is making use of the currency that is used as a legal exchange in the country.

All most the business will be affected during recession because almost all business and services are interrelated once one goods or services is affected it will affect others business who relie on the them directly or indirectly.
Yea you are right and I believe that is true, most of the business will be affected once one business is affected as the result of things like recession.

restaurants, and hotels aren't the only businesses often hurt during a recession. Automotive, oil and gas, sports, real estate, and many ...

Every business will be seriously affected as I understand that is why it is important for us to take our business seriously so it's can be able to withstand recession.. as long as you still have the required customer the recession may not bring down your business

In short, I think all businesses that are offline will suffer the most out of economic recession. That is why I support those that believe all businesses should be taken on-line.
Recession is different from lock down and recession might affect online business too as recession is caused by a dwindling economy normally of inflation and low money in circulation.

you are quite correct, during reccesion , many business like real estate business, hotel and restaurants business , automobile business , gas and oil business , will likely have problems during reccesion.
restaurants, and hotels aren't the only businesses often hurt during a recession. Automotive, oil and gas, sports, real estate, and many ...

What businesses will have the most problems during a recession?

I think those businesses that have the most negative impact, are small, locally owned businesses, computer and office supplies stores, furniture stores, and car lots.
This businesses might be the best to flourish in such cases. I think it depends more on the niche and how important the goods and services are to basic human survival.

In short, I think all businesses that are offline will suffer the most out of economic recession. That is why I support those that believe all businesses should be taken on-line.
Not all business can be taken online and even some online business still need a physical representation like food for example still needs to be cooked physically and since it's a basic need it will thrive online or physically.

Just businesses that depend too much on the intervention of government the most businesses that will be most affected during name section because reception is as a result of bad government policies as it relate to a country's economy.
The truth of the matter my countries that most businesses are was affected by whatever thing the government does for this useless country because they are always looking for ways to stress people's business.

I don't believe shoes and lothing will suffer during recession. These businesses are among the basic necessities of man. We will still need to wear clothes no matter how bad the economy is.
Any business that is in a country that is suffering from recession is definitely going to suffer from recession in one Way or another because everything about the country is definitely going to suffer.

Well it's true the small scales would have the most problems during a recession, also store not dealing in essentials like food stores or drug stores which are essentials no matter when

I believe most of all the business will be hit negatuvely during the recession , most especially , the automobile business department , technology department sellings phones and electronics.

Any business that has to do with delivery would most definitely face difficulties. Social distancing does not give room for delivery because of the contact that was been prevented.

The offline businesses would suffer more during the pandemic and that's one of the reasons why most of the offline businesses established an online presence.

Well, in times like this when recession has led to scarcity of money but availability not products to buy. Many production companies and industries will suffer due to the low patronage as citizens won't be able to comfortably afford their products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds