Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What businesses will have the most problems during the recession?

One thing i have come to discover about this whole issue of recccssion is that with the rise of basic commodities in the open market,almost every other sector will have an increase and what will suffer is the economy by the value of the local currency lossing value.
We all know that reccesion is not a good thing when you don't have money , so the business that will probably have problem during recession are the business without enough capital.

Advertisement Placeholder
Nigeria Right now is going through its third recession era, with a very high cost of living under this incumbent government. And many businesses are striving. But what can of business can survive the impact of recession while offering a low cost services?
The country Nigeria itself is in a very big mess and I don't think that any business in the country will be spared because everything is completely affected in a very negative way.

The business that will have the most problems during the reception has always been the teaching profession or school business because they do not make any income during this pandemic and it is the worst hit of them all.
Ever since the outbreak of pandemic of coronavirus in the world any businesses that is being carried out in a public open places will always be affected as a result of the virus.

That should be offline business because most times, only a particular country do suffer from financial or economical recession. It's not always global so mostly offline business would be affected as it only operates within a particular area or region but this ain't the case with the online market as you can still sell your goods or offer services to customers from different parts of the world.

We all know that reccesion is not a good thing when you don't have money , so the business that will probably have problem during recession are the business without enough capital.
That is also a factor,but another thing you have to look at is the businesss that do not plan for eventuality in the case of business swing,customers prefrence and bevaviors.A business that do not plan for the future will be taken eventualy by suprices.

Recession will most definitely affect almost all the business. Economic melt down is a problem that cut across all and sundry and no one or businesses would be left out. This is what is termed Recession.

Normally in the business world, the word recession always affect most of the business out there throughout the world, most especially the business operating I the country .

Most business will be affected during recession. Importation business are the business that is likely to be more affected since the deal directly with importation of products online and offline and paying with dollar.

During the covid-19 recession, the businesses that face the challenge most are higher companies that do not have a modernize way of making there money online and also same to others businesses.

In short , then companies that will probably have problem during the pandemic will be the offline business that does not have any online presence in their company's.

A lot of busineses were affected during the Corona virus pandemic lockdown. So many people closed down their business during that period because of the lockdown regulations.

I think that it depends on the conditions and situation. During the pandemic, almost each and every kind of business was affected in a bad way. The sale of fuel was decreased in a really surprising manner.

All business suffer during recession but the one I think suffers the most is those ones dealing with snacks and drinks as people don't actually need it. So when someone prioritize his or her budget is likely to strike that out.

Recession will most definitely affect almost all the business. Economic melt down is a problem that cut across all and sundry and no one or businesses would be left out. This is what is termed Recession.
One of the things that most busineses face during the time of reccession is that the circulation of money is very low couple with the purchasing power of lots of persons,and this will go a long way in affecting everything.

Actually recession is a global economic problem which I believe almost all business both online and offline suffered the season and I believe no business can be absolutely free from recession.

All business suffer during recession but the one I think suffers the most is those ones dealing with snacks and drinks as people don't actually need it. So when someone prioritize his or her budget is likely to strike that out.
You are actually right , using the increase in the price of flour as an example , the price of bread has skyrocketed and most of the population of people have stop eating bread .

Nigeria Right now is going through its third recession era, with a very high cost of living under this incumbent government. And many businesses are striving. But what can of business can survive the impact of recession while offering a low cost services?
The type of businesses which will thrive in the midst of these trying times are the ones which have an online medium and offers regular discounts

Actually recession is a global economic problem which I believe almost all business both online and offline suffered the season and I believe no business can be absolutely free from recession.
Since recession most of the time happens worldwide or in a particular continent , most of all the business in that area will be affected , so generally no business can be free from recession .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds