Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What businesses will have the most problems during the recession?

Whenever there is an economical reception it might start from a particular aspect of the economy but with time the whole of businesses are going to be affected no matter what they do.

Advertisement Placeholder
Nigeria Right now is going through its third recession era, with a very high cost of living under this incumbent government. And many businesses are striving. But what can of business can survive the impact of recession while offering a low cost services?
I think all business will feel the impact of the recession most especially the academic setting and those that get money from daily work

A business owner should not consider offer discounts during a recessional. This would make them get patronized, but they won't make any profits.

Nigeria Right now is going through its third recession era, with a very high cost of living under this incumbent government. And many businesses are striving. But what can of business can survive the impact of recession while offering a low cost services?
In my country, the businesses which has got maximum impact due to this pandemic, are the food industry and cinema hall industry. They are completely shut and the owners have gone bankrupt. On the other hand internet based industry specially entertainment one, have grown like anything during this pandemic era.

The stores that are not working well are those that the government decided are not important and mostly all offline stores will go down. Schools are also subjected to suffer from this pandemic.

The stores that are not working well are those that the government decided are not important and mostly all offline stores will go down. Schools are also subjected to suffer from this pandemic.
Yeah in my country the Schools are close ,since many can't withstand the effect of the pandemic the government have introduce lockdown and they are all closed , increasing the unemployment rate

Business that deals on perishable goods were affected strongly by the pandemic and the lockdown that came with it. Most of the goods spoiled and business owner lost the money.

The business that will have the most problems during the reception has always been the teaching profession or school business because they do not make any income during this pandemic and it is the worst hit of them all.
I absolutely agreed with you because here in Nigeria we don't value education talk more of teacher definitely they will suffer during recession more than any profession.

I absolutely agreed with you because here in Nigeria we don't value education talk more of teacher definitely they will suffer during recession more than any profession.
Education is what meat the Big country developed and education leads to industrialisation and industrialisation is the secret of most developed countries in the world today and in Nigeria cannot follow education of its citizens than its citizens will remain underdeveloped.

During recession there is no business that will not be affected because the high cost of every products will be expensive ranging from household use to consumables, rents, clothing and every other things that makes lives easy to live.

Business that deals on perishable goods were affected strongly by the pandemic and the lockdown that came with it. Most of the goods spoiled and business owner lost the money.
The distributors of perishable goods here have learned how to cope with the pandemic. Their delivery vehicles have stickers that exempt them from inspection in the checkpoints. There is no more delay.

Mainly offline businesses such as Schools, restaurants, shops that sells clothes, shoes etc, even public transportations were affected during the early stage of the pandemic.

When there is recession there is no business that is immune to it. Everyone needs to adjust to it and find a way arou

A lot of Businesses will definitely be affected with the covid 19 pandemic but the one that will be affected most is the airline industry. They are unable to fly and it will definitely cost them a lot

I am not sure about any specific business. However, during the pandemic, many big supermarkets and stores filed for bankruptcy and I believe that supermarket owners who have taken loans are the ones who are the most vulnerable.

There is no business that will not have challenges during economic recession. I think foodstuffs and other home essentials will be most affected when there is economic recession.

Generally many businesses faced a lot of setback during the recession that happened in my country. Almost every business is affected by recession except people working online.

I think the business that will be affected by the recession are those in the beauty and wears line, I said this because people are struggling to feed and provide the basic necessities for their homes.

All of company will certainly remain in difficulty throughout the recession, besides meals company as well as clothes company individuals require meals to consume as well as clothing to use. For that reason, they'll never ever quit purchasing these products

I think a food business will strive and grow regardless of the circumstances in your country. This is because people will always eat regardless of the economy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds