Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business is best for women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New small businesses pop up every day across the country and a huge portion of those new businesses are started by women. Women are starting businesses doing everything from accounting and bookkeeping to dog walking and freelance graphic design.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
Although there are some business like the laundry services, Saloon, Restaurant, and fish farming business that a woman can conveniently do at the comfort of her home or just around her house, a woman can as well do other tasks that a man can do. So don't limit your self and go for the moon.

Women can do a lot of business at home, including teaching, sewing, embroidery, women's make-up, women's shopping equipment, making sweaters at home, sewing children's clothes, jewelry at home. Can do business by keeping goods.

There are Many work for women which thay can do in your home. Like cosmetic now day's is very popular. Garment work is also very good also if you have skill you can make a small solon.

There are a lot of businesses that women can engage in, and I don't we have any gender based business. Women can invest in trading, farming and technology, anything they wish.
Yes you are right but you cannot deny the importance of women are men separately because both are different genders so some type of works suit to women and some of them suit to men so women should do those work in which they are satisfied of course there are some types of work which both genders are doing well

The best job for women is to work online so that they can improve the situation if they do it sitting at home.And the celebration can teach the children to train their children better. They have KKK as well as many other things that women can do. They can make beauty parlors. They can sew clothes.

I don't believe you special job for women I believe only come to an end of business they want to do it depends on their capital and knowledge about that business so women can engage in any form of business I don't believe he has any special job any special paint business for women at all
Hardworking women are strong backbone to their families because they don't look at their gender as the mirror at which they choose the kind of work that they get engaged in. They can literally take on any job as long as they are getting paid, it's the most important thing for them.

There isn't anything that a ladies can't do, even with kids they are more grounded than man could actually be in this field, the force they need to push ahead with everything is astounding, I see my adoration how she pushes ahead over all that comes into her way.

There is nothing that a women cannot do, even with kids they are stronger than man would ever be in this field, the power they have to move forward with everything is amazing, I see my love how she moves forward over everything that comes into her path.

I do advice women who work under a company , full house wife or whatsoever to always have her own business because of the future, the strength at which a Man can work in his lifetime is higher to a woman strength A woman been her own boss is the best ,by this you'll have time for yourself kids n husband

for me teaching is the best job for women, it can get a lot of money. at the same time, it doesn't require you to work under pressure.
Mostly women live in home and are household and have not much time to go out and start a business.So they start a small business at home like
There are several businesses that stay at home moms can venture into. Buying and selling of essential items in the neighbourhood, online teaching, selling products online, designing of fabrics and many others.
there are many women who do not have many knowledge about job and business and they work only in home and care their families I suggest some work to those women they buy and sell oroduct they teach the children in home they work online aand also provide different kind of work to other women which can able to work online

To me there is no business good man that is not good for woman, there are different types of human being, some women even know how to handle business than men. Maturity in business is very important.

My question to you is - what business COULDN'T a woman create? ?

I'm assuming they aren't staying at home forever is what I'm saying.. it doesn't have to be a online based business
Every business is best for women because they work ten % harder than men in today's offices.
Selling handcraft,sell traditional sarees online,sell painting and modre art, online data entry.it can be a great way for homemaker to make some easy money.

There are so many businesses a woman can embark on,hair dressing salon,restaurant,spa,fashion design,daycare services for children,bakery,provision store,fruit business and much more,this are the businesses that women can do,don't get me wrong, the can do much more.

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
Yes and I think fashion designing and tailoring is also best option for women after then promoting different brands could be a good part time job for women who are staying at home. I'm talking here about brands related to women like colognes, clothes, shoes and others like that. There are lots of companies offering this kind of jobs where you receive commissions for each sale you make through your referrals

I do advice women who work under a company , full house wife or whatsoever to always have her own business because of the future, the strength at which a Man can work in his lifetime is higher to a woman strength A woman been her own boss is the best ,by this you'll have time for yourself kids n husband
Exactly, this is exactly what my mother told my kid sister when she's looking for work. She made her to understand that as a mother, it's very important that you have time to train your children and attend to your husband and working for a company won't afford you that time especially working as a banker.

A woman can actually venture into any business as long as she has passion for it but if you want to look at it on a more specific note, I would say a woman can be a fashion designerr, go to a good fashion school, she can also be a caterer/Baker, it is also a lucrative business.

A woman can actually venture into any business as long as she has passion for it but if you want to look at it on a more specific note, I would say a woman can be a fashion designerr, go to a good fashion school, she can also be a caterer/Baker, it is also a lucrative business.
Currently, my mother is dealing on motor engine oil. Most people think it's a man's business but it's not as my mother is proving everyone who had other thoughts wrong with her massive expansion of her engine oil businesses. I'm actually happy for her because she very comfortable with her business.

I think the best business for women is online business. They can also do their work from home and online shopping for clothes, cosmetics, jewelery and shoes.She can create a Facebook page, create her own channel on YouTube and sell her products, as well as work as a beauty parlor at home.

I think jewellery designing, t shirt designing, digital painting are some of the jobs that are suitable for women. However, in order to earn they should be highly skilled. There are different marketplaces where women can sell their products. I think zazzle and etsy are the best platforms to make money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds