Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business is best for women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
If you ask me, i will tell you that there is no job that women can't do giving the fact that there isn't much gender inequality relating to sexism in the workplace like before. However, if a woman chose to work remotely, affiliate marketing is the best option.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think that women are so limited in the type of jobs they can do. Although certain jobs that involve purely physical strength is bad for women. Other than that I think that they can do almost anything set out for them to do.

Women are not supposed to be subjected to hard and difficult investments though many of them do not support as they work really hard like men. If I may suggest the best business for women I will suggest trading like opening of shopping mall or anything that involves buying Nad selling.

there are alot of businesses or job that woman can do there is no job that a woman cannot do just that there are some job that some women are specialized in such as hairstylist,sewing of clothes and can also be engaged in buying and selling online.

There are so many business a woman can do, she can involved in Trading or have a shop very close to the house by selling any things that people will possibly need to go for what they can get in the shop and at a cheaper rate. Also laundry is another business she can do

Woman should go for
Online gift store
Here is a thing which is always on demand – the need for simple, cute, beautiful and affordable gift items. And believe us this demand is increasing. So, if you like making simple and cute things (maybe even just for the fun of it), start thinking of it as your perfect online business for women from today. The best part is you are free to do such a business in your free time (say only during weekends).

There isn't anything that a ladies can't do, even with kids they are more grounded than man could actually be in this field, the force they need to push ahead with everything is stunning, I see my affection how she pushes ahead over all that comes into her way.

Though there are a lot of businesses a woman can do but before a woman start a particular business the ability and capability of the woman must be considered but I believe a woman is best to manage a store

There are so many businesses you can start for a lady or woman the list is endless he could be hair salon on a cosmetic shop otherwise it is a win-win because there will always be plenty of customers to better than knives have good so he can open up a cosmetic shop for her I open a salon shop where she can always fix people's hair she can make only going to the selling of bags female handbags

There are no type of businesses that a woman cannot do. When it come running your own business, your gender should not be an issue to hinder you from exploring your potential as to what you can really achieve and however way you have chosen to achieve this
Exactly, there is no type of business that a woman who's is interested in making money can not do as long as she's is serious. I remembered last when I went to one estate for a business meeting and I saw a lady painter who's painting a house and I was impressed.

Pakistan is a country which is overflowing with economical resources. The country has seen better days economically but the current situation indicates otherwise. Our economic downfall is owing to certain factors. Among the factors, security and fewer women in entrepreneurial sector are two most common reasons.

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
There are many types of jobs for women which they are doing at home. Business for women is selling the clothes, working on computer, working on clothes designs, etc . These are the business for women through which they can work and earn money after remaining at house.

Women's company best! For our society, getting women in business is so critical. After all, we are half the population with thousands of people who have unique ideas, talents, and potential dreams. While every woman has the knowledge and skills to start any form of business, here are some of our favorite and good business ventures for women.

Top 8 Best Business Ideas For Women At Home
Selling crafts online.
Online gift store
Sell traditional sarees online.
Custom corporate jewelry.
Sell paintings and / or modern art.
Become a freelance writer.
Open a day care for children.
Sell plants and organic produce.

Woman's are start many buniess on online like that selling handicrafts online. Online gift store. Sell traditional sarees online. Custom cooperate Jewllery. Sell painting or modern art.sell plants and organic products. Serve a hot Meal. Selling handicrafts online.

I think women can do a lot of business like online business. They can sell anything online like clothes, jewelery, etc. 11. Beauty parlor work. She can cook and deliver food at home.

Selling crafts online.

Online gift store

Sell plants and organic produce.

There are many businesses women can pursue some of them are, sweing and stitching, selling jewellery and clothes, doing a business of cosmetics and accessories will help women to excel in this competetive era Becuase these are safe businesses women can do at home safely in their comfort zone

for me teaching is the best job for women, it can get a lot of money. at the same time, it doesn't require you to work under pressure.
same here. I think teaching is the best job for women. It is a job that perfectly line with their care instinct which is natural for all women to be able to nurture and care for children at all levels of development.

Nine Great Business Ideas For Women At Home
Selling crafts online.
Online gift store
Sell plants and organic produce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds