Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business is best for women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a man can do a woman can do even better, that saying shows a woman can do any business no matter how it is if only is not profitable . but I think the Best job a woman can do best is to say because the woman has a lot of responsibilities to carry out in a day it should be a job that will help her to have time for her children and husband. Online business is a cool job like online stores to manage .

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I will recommend this one
Open a day-care for kids
Yes, this offline business is something that you may consider only if you have some experience with kids. If you can afford more time for your own business, then starting a day care centre is a very good home business idea for women living in Nigeria cities. With more and more women joining the corporate workforce, parents are now looking for someone more than just a person looking after their kids.

If you are great with your hands then a good home based business for women is handmade craft supplies. The world is seeing a shift towards handmade as it is authentic and unique.
Stationary to handcrafted book covers, great ideas can be used to create handmade goodies. Reaching out to party planners design wedding and party favours is another way to make this work. They are always on the lookout for unique products and services.

Businesses that are good for women are the types that will gives are enough time to attends to her family needs especially women with little children in their care. Women can engage in online businesses or sell and market things online and still have much time to attends to her family.

I believe in gender equality... I believe what a man can do a woman can also do it... That been said a woman can do any kind of business as far as the business is the object of her interest.

Any female that is interested in any business for woman a woman can go into fashion design or I can go into making of hair or plaiting of human hair,this is one of the most popular and one of the most profitable business anyone can go into because they are always on demands on every time.

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
There are good businesses that women can do while at home.
For example if she knows how to make peoples hair,the she can do it selling her services is better.
Making human hair and selling them like weaves and wigs.
There is online teaching which is also good for women at home.
Selling of items online and many more.

I think the best business for women or stay-at-home mothers should be online business but if they want to try some other things they can venture into e-commerce or sell of fabrics. Or you could learn some baking skills and catering jobs.

there are a lot of businesses out there that are perfect for women, among them are jewelry selling, food restaurant operation, and selling of groceries. this is the most common among women in my city here and almost every women here sells groceries
There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?

It's quite true and unfortunate at the same time that many woman are full-time house wives without a single means of income. Quite bad in this era that home businesses abound. Forex is one of it.

There are
[automerge]1613031822[/automerge]
There are

I would not want to limit any lady from doing any nature of business, as long as they are comfortable with it, it does not affect their family life and religious beliefs. A woman can aspire to be whatever she wants to be, am of that school of thought.

The best business for a woman is to involve in an online business which means the buying and selling of goods and services online.
A woman can actually involve th themselves in an online business because it doesn't requires any stress at all.

That is a saying thatsaue what a man can do a woman can do better! For me the number 1 best business for a woman to engage in is the business of barbing of hair ad if the woman wants to make it more awesome she should addd hair dressing to it, thus will make it become a unisex company. A woman engaging in barbing of men's hair would attract to more customers to herself than that of a man , this is because it is very rare and unique to see a woman engaging in the business

There is no limitation to what woman can do actually, but they can be more productive in certain business. One out of many is owing a supermarket.. buying and selling of everyday needs. Most women are good when it comes to selection of daily needs, and they are very alert and calculative.

Motivated women entrepreneurs can also struggle while deciding on the right business idea. For some new entrepreneurs, ideas flow freely but never work. For others, ideas are vague so are never fully explored. If you want to be a successful entrepreneur, the road to your success is the right business idea. If you want to become self-employed but are not sure what type of business you want to start, remember number of business ideas for women are plenty. You can start a small scale manufacturing business or think big. In this blog, we have listed some business ideas

App development. Caring for animals or children. Food service/catering. Photography. Running an online store. Opening a bed and breakfast. Writing/blogging. Anything that fits your skills and passions. Don't force yourself to fit the mold of what you think women in business should do or be.

I think there are many business for women . They can work online earning sites. They can make her own beauty parlor and can earn money through her beauty parlor. They can also start her clothes business. There can prepare new varieties of clothes and seeling . From this business they can earn money.

Th best business for a woman is an online business which means the buying and selling of goods and services via the internet .A woman that want to make profit should be able to engage in an online business.

App development. Caring for animals or children. Food service/catering. Photography. Running an online store. Opening a bed and breakfast. Writing/blogging. Anything that fits your skills and passions. Don't force yourself to fit the mold of what you think women in business should do or be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds