Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business is best for women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A woman can literally go into any business of her choice and succeed. No business is gender based, the fact that men dominant a particular type of business does not automatically mean that the business is specifically for men, same with women. So a woman can look around all businesses available and choose the one she wants to embark on.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
I think the beautiful and ideal business for housewives is reselling through online platforms. This is not a time eater, because you can take good care of your children while yoire making business you do not need to be focused 24 hours.

I think women can do a lot of business like online business. They can sell anything online like clothes, jewelery, etc. 11. Beauty parlor work. She can cook and deliver food at home.
You are very much correct. Over here when it comes to those who have been online selling one product or another, there are more women into it than men. Men are more than to he involved with physical jobs or business control. It fits them better than just staying at home and selling items online.

App development. Caring for animals or children. Food service/catering. Photography. Running an online store. Opening a bed and breakfast. Writing/blogging. Anything that fits your skills and passions. Don't force yourself to fit the mold of what you think women in business should do or be.

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
I don't believe you special job for women I believe only come to an end of business they want to do it depends on their capital and knowledge about that business so women can engage in any form of business I don't believe he has any special job any special paint business for women at all

There is no specific business meant for women, women could engage in any legitimate business that could earn them good money as long as they work hard and endure the process of making it in business.

fashion products and cosmetics and clothes selling with handmade show pieces may be a lucrative business for women. They know beauty and color skills to apply. so i think it is best for them to start a fashion based business.

These days women can do any business even though they have children like they can start giving tuitions at home to younger students or they can do reselling at home it can either be cosmetics or clothes they can sell it online or offline. They can also invest in trading apps where they can earn decent amount of money as well.

I mean, let's not be sexists here. Nothing a man can do that a woman cannot in terms of business doesn't matter what gender is. If they're smart and innovative it will work. Not every man is successful not every woman is not for business. Even woman who are staying at home to take care of their children are capable of multitasking with a business

To not be gender biased, I think women can go into any field that they choose we have seen women head companies, lead a nation, innovate new ideas so I don't see any reason why one particular job should be reserved for women alone

Private Home Tutoring

Teaching school subjects like maths, social studies, biology, chemistry
Day Care Center

Women who love children or teaching children new things are ideal candidates for crèche or day care centers.
Freelance Writing

If you have excellent writing skills, a good social media influence and you’re a self-starter

It is the best way to support or continue in the terms of business due to their busy on the work in the household it is well if the house-women working on the home-based business so transportation will not be a problem thus preparing too.

We can't allow women to remain in the kitchen anymore, women have potentials to explore. When it comes to business women can do some less time consuming business like running a provision shops to sell things like clothes, foods, provisions, salons, tailoring etc
[automerge]1612935190[/automerge]
We can't allow women to remain in the kitchen anymore, women have potentials to explore. When it comes to business women can do some less time consuming business like running a provision shops to sell things like clothes, foods, provisions, salons, tailoring etc

There are many businesses women can do. Hairstyling,makeup artist,fashion designing,bags and clothes customizing, photographer, graphics designing even buying and selling is not out of the list.

Women and stay at home mothers can sell foodstuffs, or open a provision store close by. They can sell body sprays and perfumes, baby wears, recharge cards, and even soap making. This things are less time consuming and will allow them do other house choices.

I think cloth stitching is a good business for women. On the other hand crypto trading is also a good option for them. I think you are also working on cryptocurrency by doing trading. You have and a lot of dollars so you can easily give your opinion to other women.

The business best for women is buying and selling of food materials. The product have to be food so that ppl will patronised them every time. Even it is advisable for them to situate the business at home so that they will be able to take care of their children when they return from the schools. We need let our women comfortable.

I think the best business for women is to stay at home and do whatever it takes.You can seal clothes on Facebook page, you can sell cosmetics, you can seal shoes, you can seal jewelery.Anyone can work online. They can seal things on drawers.You can seal clothes and shoes at home.Can work as a beauty parlor.Can sew suits.

Online business for women has skyrocketed thanks to the internet. Today, it’s possible for women to earn big and be successful on their own terms. They can even buy the tools they need online. Here are eight home based business themes that can be started at the comfort of your home.
Women looking forward to starting their very own home business need to have a good idea. Carrying out a business from home is easier, convenient and is low-investment. This blog lists out some of the more successful business ideas for women.
[automerge]1612936178[/automerge]
Online business for women has skyrocketed thanks to the internet. Today, it’s possible for women to earn big and be successful on their own terms. They can even buy the tools they need online. Here are eight home based business themes that can be started at the comfort of your home.
Women looking forward to starting their very own home business need to have a good idea. Carrying out a business from home is easier, convenient and is low-investment. This blog lists out some of the more successful business ideas for women.

Business that is good for women are just simple business because of domestic works, as for me I recommended hair stylist, tailoring, buying and selling of clothes, foodstuff. ButI know it depends on the responsibility of a woman in the home she can also move further for higher business if she really have and assistance in the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds