Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business is best for women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are a lot of business a woman can go into and still have time to take care of children in the family and example of such business is selling of beauty products you can hire someone to work for you while you still have time to take care of your family and your children

Advertisement Placeholder
  • Selling handicrafts online.
  • Online gift store.
  • Sell traditional sarees online.
  • Custom corporate jewellery.
  • Sell paintings and/or modern art.
  • Become a freelance writer.
  • Open a day-care for kids.
  • Sell plants and organic produce.

As for me there's no business that's not good for woman and moreover there are some business men does and think they good but women might do better to the extend there won't be any problem but it depends on how the woman want it to be but majority of them go into provisions in bulk or selling of wine in wholesales because they good in that expects but anything involve money woman can't do without it

Choosing a desire job or business for a woman has to do solemnly with the their interest and so called desire for that particular business initially. I believe that you can not choose the kind of business another partner want to venture in to Yourself but you can as well seek there opinion concerning it, but looking at the recent update and most rewarding woman business I will like to go for Importation of clothes, bags and shoe and all other stuff.

It depends on how much time the woman has, the type of responsibilities and what she likes.

I've seen a lot of women make it Blogging, in affiliate marketing and network marketing.

Offline, anything go do with fashion and food works well.

Business for women is not difficult in this technologyical era and online services women can arrange online cosmetics products selling business clothes selling business this work not required time limit and any woman can handle it with family

I think jewellery designing, t shirt designing, digital painting are some of the jobs that are suitable for women. However, in order to earn they should be highly skilled. There are different marketplaces where women can sell their products. I think zazzle and etsy are the best platforms to make money.
Yes, I think so too about woman being into designing stuffs and all. For those that are very good at it, they make good money from it as well. I can remember one of my old school course mate who later changed department to fine and applied arts. She's now painter and lives very comfortably.

Picking or choosing a specific business thought for ladies is still very troublesome even ladies indicated their mastery in each field. All that required to be effective in a business is a savvy business Idea, devotion, and inventiveness.

Right now the world is changing and jobs that were considered and reserved for a particular gender is now fit for all. To me, women have a high taste, more persuasive and sometimes more patient and that is what make them fit for lecturing or teaching, guidance and anything that requires design

Selling handicrafts online.
Online gift store.
Sell traditional sarees online.
Custom corporate jewellery.
Sell paintings and/or modern art.
Become a freelance writer.
Open a day-care for kids.
Sell plants and organic produce

All jobs are good/best for all women, there is no job out there that a woman can't do there is no business out there a woman can't take part in just the determination from the woman that will determine how well she will go on with the job or business as long as the job or business is fully legal.

There are a lot a lot of business that women could indulge on, the lists Is just endless. Women could also engage on businesses that mean does, from cloth selling to selling of phones and it's accessories, you could also begin a POS stand if you're in Nigeria, it's very profitable.

Stay at home mum has a lot of business to do, all they need is to check their environment and see things that is lacking or that takes people far to get, they can sell cold minerals, juice, or they could start selling perishable items.

The world has evolved from the time that someone will stay at home and be a full house wife without earning a bit in a month. Now and days, some lady stay at home and earn way more than their husband who go out to work. You now see ladies selling and advertise on WhatsApp status. Making home delivering to their customers. Some are freelancers. Some are social media influencers.

As a woman,I will say the best business that suits us is hair dressing..You can be a boss of your own,and still perform your wifely duties at the right time

Top 9 Best Business Ideas for Women at Home

Selling crafts online.

Online gift store

Sell traditional sarees online.

Custom corporate jewelry.

Sell paintings and / or modern art.

Become a freelance writer.

Open a day care for children.

Sell plants and organic produce.

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
These are some ideas that have worked in the past
  • Self plants
  • Online gift store
  • Sell traditional sarees online
  • Custom corporate jewellery
  • Sell paintings and/or modern art
  • Become a freelance writer
  • Open a day-care for kids

I think the best online business for women is and they can create their own page on Facebook, create their own channel on YouTube and sell their stuff.In the same way, they can do housework and do their own business and also make a beauty parlor at home.

Even the most motivated women entrepreneurs can struggle with deciding on the right business idea. For some budding entrepreneurs, ideas flow freely but never get off the ground. For others, ideas are vague and sketchy so are discarded and never fully explored. Deciding on the right business idea has as much to do with creating a business plan and feasibility study as it does doing some soul searching.

Most women are good in selling clothes, they can always buy cheap from the wholesale market and distribute it to their friends and neighbors and then go round to collect their money at the end of the month. They can also sell on social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds