Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business is best for women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be a great way for women to make some easy money. Paid-to-click Jobs. Gift Baskets. Day-Care Centre. Candle-Making. Beauty Parlour. Publish E-book. Online Travel Guide.Blogging.Affiliate Marketing.Freelance Writing. Proofreader.Bookkeeper. Social media influencer.Sell on Amazon.
Life Coach.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a woman the job best fitted should be a job that give room for the family. So I will advice women to go for businesses. They are different woman can do and such includes business of selling clothes and shoes including bags. It could be male or female wears.

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
There are many business ideas that can be useful for domestic women. First of all, women who are limited to the house and can not do any work outside the house, the business of selling children's products is good for them. In addition, they can start a business of ladies garments. There is a lot of demand for all these things in Pakistan and many women are getting profits in their business through the wats app and facebook by staying home.

There is no gender discrimination in what kind of business you can do or not, it all depends on the individual who wants to start up the business, I have seen a guy operating hair saloon that makes women hair, I have seen a woman who is a mechanic. This all depends on the individual .

In Nigeria, alot of women offer food services in the form of restaurants or as food vendors to workers in a company, artisans and pedestrians. This kind of business is very lucrative as every one would one to get something to eat before going back to work.

For women that are based at home, one of the best activities they can key into is the soft skill acquisition suck as copywriting, digital marketing, run an online kitchen class on social media. Also skills such as fashion designing and beauty studio can work magic

There are so many business a woman can do like selling of female cloth and selling of male cloths, they can also sell kitchen utensils and fashion accessories and jewelries for women, there are so many business they can do as long as they are not lazy.

Women can look into the preparing and selling of food weather dry or cooked. This avenue is well known for women. All that is needed is the location and availability to people

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
Selling of women stuff like gold chains, jewelry, shoes, clothes, etc are all things that we can attribute to women as their goods for sale. Also some women also love selling groceries and pharmaceutical products as well as provisions and goods related

There is no business that a woman can not do. But the business that is best for a woman is by doing home made business like: making of liquid soap, custards, beads, perfume and some other home use business which is in vogue. They could even become a teacher to their fellow women when they know how to do it.

Businesses are not really gender defined. One can actually handle any business virtually as we've seen in this pandemic. Stay at home mum needs to make effective use of technologies to enhance whichever business they seem fit to run

Selling custom made corporate jewellery has been taken up by many as a profitable online business. The more unique their designs are, more the demand.
Jewellery like this versatile, making you look great at the office

The first and most important duty of women is the well-being of their children on a day to day basis. Getting the kids ready for school, been on hand to receive them from school, getting them guided on their assignments, preparation of meal and getting them ready for bedtime. When all of these are considered we all we see that their is limited time left to do other things but with good phone and internet connectivity, they can get creative with their free time to engage in some businesses that can be driven through their phones or setting up a super market of their own.
Though we have some career women but the domestic duties actually take a toll on them

Women are saddled with the responsibility of taking care of children, it is for this reason some of them who are full house wife do not have time to work with organization that require most of their time. The business they can do must be suitable or fit in to their home management schedule. For example; event planning, Soft drink and sachet water sales, you can also have a creche for babies.

I think the best business woman can do is going into buying and selling of goods and services women are good at buying and selling because they know how to convince people in order to patronize them they know how to advertise their product to people most of our women nowadays goes into business like trading buying and selling of goods and services or other business you can do to me is not real like a business but those of them that are at home can go for teaching or any other hard work that looks good and that can bring them enough profit to sustain their daily life.

They're is absolutely no business a woman can't venture into nowadays. I have seen many successfull business woman who are doing well in businesses a lot of people consider it's meant for only males

In Nigeria, alot of women Boffer food services in the form of restaurants or as food vendors to workers in a company, artisans and pedestrians. This kind of business is very lucrative as every one would one to get something to eat before going back to work.
Yeah true i think i have seen lot of women do that kind of job in Nigeria and i think its more profitable to some and some its not too profitable to them i think , depending on the location and how large the business set up is that would determine i think

Women are now more involved in bringing money to the house especially African homes. There are several jobs or businesses women can venture into.
-Beauty saloon
-affiliate marketing
- blogging
- restaurant business
And so many of them, there is a saying that says anything a man can do a woman can do better. So I believe women can do most of the jobs men do.

There are many businesses that women can do better than men due to their nature... Selling of clothes, selling of bangles and other adornment products really fit them... Also canteen operating, pharmacy operating and many others are a lot of businesses that women can successfully do without any problems

Wow, this is a very good question. To me, I see no job good for the men that are not good for the women. They are trying to compete with guy's everyday by day. I see women in the military, mechanic. Even in sport, women do better this days and they received huge money. Women could do anything a man would do if given the necessary chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds