Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business is best for women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of businesses a woman can do from home. There are so many online businesses she can do from home to earn money. She can also have a farm depending on the one she is skilled at such as Poultry, rabbit farm e.t.c

Advertisement Placeholder
There is no business a woman cannot do, landanng on his or her ability. One thing that's sure is that, if she has potential to run a business. Hairstylist, buying and selling, cryptocurrency, building materials, provision store or supermarket, land and property management even tax.

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
I am the type who does not believe that business has gender because I believe any business a man can do, woman can also do. However, when you narrow it down to busy house wife the kind of home-based business she can do include, POS, selling of petite trade.

Although I dont actually discriminate nor do I think that there is a particular job that is well suited for a particular gender because I have seen females do jobs that I thought they wouldn't be able to do. Although I personally think that the best suited job for a female is trading. Trading, these days can be done both offline and online too.

Every job a man can do a woman should be able to do.we have seen many women who have become successful in business and also in the military.some are President of their countries and some are vice president and senators.so women have really step up.and are doing well every where.

There is a general knowledge that people think that certain job that women are meant to do. That aside, I think work like selling online is now spreading in the ladies world. They now sell at stuff like knickers, weavons etc. on whatsapp.

There are a lot of business you can as a woman. You can sell babies, and all children stuffs if you want to go to trading. You can as well go into fashion, and cosmetics. Cosmetics is the real deal for women recently, you know every woman wants to be beautiful in our generation. You can also take up a teaching job.

I saw several companies announced to stay with their mums at home. Some prefer online work that they can do at home, such as writing and blogging. Everything else can be done close or indoors, but offline, such as hair-coating, weaving, clothes and baking. I saw yesterday on TV that Mom stayed at home and she's a millionaire now, who got into the property business. I therefore assume that women should go to a number of companies while still taking care of their children.

The woman is prepared to perform any function just like the man, regardless of gender. From being the president of a large organization to simple online jobs without leaving home. Everything is based on the time available, the knowledge and studies of her. It has to be something that she is passionate about and likes.

In this present era, there are certain business that is common to ladies. Example are tailoring, running a restaurant. This does not mean ladies cannot do other businesses or that a man cannot do the other business I mention tomorrow.

I don't see any limit to the type of a business that a woman can handle easily. The type is absolutely a personal preference. One's motivation, one's story, one's choices, or anything that drives her...

Promoting different brands could be a good part time job for women who are staying at home. I'm talking here about brands related to women like colognes, clothes, shoes and others like that. There are lots of companies offering this kind of jobs where you receive commissions for each sale you make through your referrals

The best business for a woman is the business herself of over engagjng themselves in an online business which means the buying and selling of goods and service via online which will surely bring in large sales and profit .

Promoting different brands could be a good part time job for women who are staying at home. I'm talking here about brands related to women like colognes, clothes, shoes and others like that. There are lots of companies offering this kind of jobs where you receive commissions for each sale you make through your referrals.

The best business for lady is event planning and management, catering services, decorating services, cake baking and tailoring. A lady can also goes in nursery and primary school business.

Most women I see in my geographical area which is my cure location engage in liquid soap production and and incentisise and they are doing pretty fine, it all depends on the seriousness of the the business owner.

Selling crafts online.
Online gift store
Sell traditional sarees online.
Custom corporate jewelry.
Sell paintings and / or modern art.
Become a freelance writer.
Open a day care for children.
Sell plants and organic produce.

Selling handicrafts online.
Online gift store.
Sell traditional sarees online.
Custom corporate jewellery.
Sell paintings and/or modern art.
Become a freelance writer.
Open a day-care for kids.
Sell plants and organic produce

New small businesses pop up every day across the country and a huge portion of those new businesses are started by women. Women are starting businesses doing everything from accounting and bookkeeping to dog walking and freelance graphic design.

The options can seem endless and deciding which small business idea you find most interesting or want to start for yourself can be tricky. The good news is, if you’re considering starting a business

They are many types of business that woman can do and even staying a home. infarct there is no type of business that you can do some of them are selling cookies clothes and shoes and many of them . Women are not limits to any business they can do even more better than some men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds