Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business is best for women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?

Advertisement Placeholder
There are several businesses that stay at home moms can venture into. Buying and selling of essential items in the neighbourhood, online teaching, selling products online, designing of fabrics and many others.

There are a lot of businesses that women can engage in, and I don't we have any gender based business. Women can invest in trading, farming and technology, anything they wish.

Women can consider fashion designing, since it is something they like. This business is what most women do in my area. It is profitable.

Woman can become hair stylist..this is a very lucrative business around my area..ladies change their hair do every 3-6 days per months

Promoting different brands could be a good part time job for women who are staying at home. I'm talking here about brands related to women like colognes, clothes, shoes and others like that. There are lots of companies offering this kind of jobs where you receive commissions for each sale you make through your referrals

I think women can go into tailoring because they can still earn some cash through that means ,that is my advice for them to do

I think for women the best business its hair style, because they know how to cut you.

If women could engage in selling stuffs related to children, nursing mother and fast food delivery it will be profitable as they are needed all seasons.

There is nothing that a women cannot do, even with kids they are stronger than man would ever be in this field, the power they have to move forward with everything is amazing, I see my love how she moves forward over everything that comes into her path.

There is nothing that a women cannot do, even with kids they are stronger than man would ever be in this field, the power they have to move forward with everything is amazing, I see my love how she moves forward over everything that comes into her path.
These are good and fact attribute of women no doubt about that. What kind of businesses do you think women can engage on while at home.

These are good and fact attribute of women no doubt about that. What kind of businesses do you think women can engage on while at home.
anything that involves their hands, heart and mind. Writing, reading, translating, cooking, marketing, selling, painting (anything that involves creativity)

There are a lot of businesses that women can engage in, and I don't we have any gender based business. Women can invest in trading, farming and technology, anything they wish.
You could not have said it better. Women can do anything they really want to do even stay at home moms.

A business for women is hair style or manicure pedicure, I know this job is the best.

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
I have seen many businesses advertised for stay at home mums. Many of them prefer online work which they can manage at the comfort of their home such as writing and blogging. Others go for something they can run just near or within the home but offline such as hairdressing, sewing and cloth making and baking. I also saw yesterday on TV about this stay at home mum who got into the real estate business and now she is a self made millionaire. So I think women can venture into a variety of businesses while still able to take care of their kids.

My question to you is - what business COULDN'T a woman create? ?

I'm assuming they aren't staying at home forever is what I'm saying.. it doesn't have to be a online based business

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds