Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business can I start with 600k

Nurudeen

Captain Junkie
Credits
I want different offline Business ideas to invest up to 600k into. This is my whole savings and I wish to set a good business with it since white collar jobs are not coming

Advertisement Placeholder
Mini importation is a good business. Make sure there is a market for whatever product you want to sell. Also find something uncommon you can sell that solves people's problem.

Their is whole lot of business you can start up with such capital, but it depends on your experience on any of them. My advice is learn how Cryptocurrency trading works, invest good on it, then you gonna be making good amount of cash.

I want different offline Business ideas to invest up to 600k into. This is my whole savings and I wish to set a good business with it since white collar jobs are not coming
I'll advise you exercise patience and study or attempt your desired line of business before starting it. Don't make the mistake of starting with the whole fund. Access your location first to know what moves.

Investing in e-commerce is a good idea. You could start importation to be specific. You would be able to buy goods at cheaper prices from China using taobao, 1688 and aliexpress. Go for products that are in hot demands like fashion and accessories so that you could sell them at any moment. You could make alot of profits when you create lots of awareness on social media.

GAVE YOU IMPORTATION AND YOU REJECTED IT, Because you may just have realized you are not good with SELLING. Meanwhile, any advice we give here wont help you because everyone is different and has different orientation. YOU NEED TO SIT AND THINK FOR YOURSELF.... Only you can choose based on your own discovery. being willing to do business is not the same has having the skill for business. PLS SAVE THE MONEY, DO WHATEVER YOU DID TO GET THE 600K WHILE YOU TAKE TIME TO THINK AND RESEARCH

You can start mobile phone repairing shop. You can start photocopy shop, you can start mobile pgone selling shop, you can also start dress selling shop, you can also invest in crypto currencies, it is not a bad amount at all. You can do something more.

First thing you should consider is that. What is the problem of the society. Then, you should deicide on what to produce. There are lots of problem solving business. I'm serious oo.. And with 600k. You can start with one. You can into fishery. It is very lucrative business. All you need to know is to write out formula

Well, I think I can put up a computer shop with that or probably invest it in cryptocurrency and to be specific BTC coins. You should check out the value of it today. Because Ellon Musk invested also a Billion dollar. That is why the coins went higher and higher.

I will recommend you invest in agribusiness that is labour intensive in nature and not capital intensive due to your budget. You could also consider mini importation business, just try to know your niche.

I would suggest you look for something that is lacking in your area with high demand. Something people go extramiles to get or an existing business with a vacuum you think you can fit in.

Bros, I would suggest you go into pure water production. This is not a matter of bring your money and wait for a monthly return. You too can be employer of labour. U manage your business all by yourself. Within 3months you make your 600k back as season is around. If you are interested I have 2 factories within d range of 200-300k cos those people are old. Plenty talk no full basket my number

You can probably start palm oil distribution business with that money and before you know it, you have built your good network and reputation that will push the business to an enviable height as this will catapult you to the best you can bring out to show them your Business acumen.

There are a good number of businesses you can start with such an amount, it depends on what you have passion for and what you have always wanted to do. You can choose to invest the money or start up a business like selling of mobile phones, it's a very good business you can also add accessories as well.

Their is alot of business you can start with such of amount.
But the best business that will make you earn fast is trading business and the more you have experience on the business.
Well my advice for you is to learn crypto currency trading work.

Firstly you have to have a business idea before talking about the capital, you can start a block industry business with 600k
You get yourself a machine, sand and cement with other materials starting with little quantity or wholesale provision.

Actually there are many businesses you can do with 600k, but you must be sure b of the one that goes with your passion, not just what is lucrative in the general sense. That's why it's good to have a business you are eyeing before accessing such kind of money. You can go into poultry business, or or Agricultural business in general

who quit one of the best business that will be very much profitable with 600000 is going into poultry farming because chicken is one of them consumer products in Nigeria especially if you're in Nigeria, if you're in South Africa I advise you to go into fashion designing

Some have money but no idea on how to set it up.
Well I just got to tell you two things, find a problem in your environment and try solving it. Once you do that, you will invest that money well.
Find what you can comfortably sell without being ashamed k
Of it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds