Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What Are Your Plans for the Day?

My plans for today were to get as much work done as possible so that I can take Easter Sunday off :) so far it is going well.

I hope everyone is having a great Easter Weekend :)

Easter Bunny Photography GIF by puppytales

Advertisement Placeholder
I plan to sit and get through as much work as possible today.
Once I have caught up, I'll sit and game with friends.

Let's share our plans for the day! For example, are you tackling a big project at work, running errands, or spending time with loved ones?

Share your thoughts in the comments below!
Today is Sunday and it is currently raining ☔ so, I don't have any plans but to stay at home and enjoy the rain while it falls and make everywhere very cool.

It's 9:23 am right now. I'm supposed to be at work latest 10am. I'm already on my way out, it's not going to take me more than 20 minutes to be at work.

My day have been beautifully executed. I'm back from work, had dinner and almost ready to get some sleep. Tomorrow, we go again just like we did today.

I plan on hopping on Forum Promotion's community chat here in about an hour, then after that just chill until it's time to beta test Sonic Rumble again. :D

I tested it on the afternoon one, its fun as hell. But ill probably be doing that and watching storm chasing again lol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds