Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What Are Your Plans for the Day?

Advertisement Placeholder
Tuesdays are always crazy for me as that is the day I head out to town and get the stuff I need that I do not get with my food shop which I have delivered.

I managed to head out today to get what I needed and then sorted a few things out around the house, I am now posting around before I head to bed.

Thank God It's Friday. I'm off work for tomorrow till Tuesday. Right now, I'm at home but I might go for clubbing this night. It have been a while since I clubbed.

Today I went to the shop and now I'm going to sit and get some work done.

My plans today were to wake up and go to the doctor, then come home and get work done.
Right now, I am completing work and afterwards, I will probably get my tea and then game for a little.

Today is Saturday. It's a day I don't go to work, so I'll rest at home. Later in the day, I'll go and watch football - EPL match because it's my favourite league. I'll then hang out with friends later.

My plans for today are to sit and work through the morning and then chill out for the rest of the day.
I'll probably play a few games on Fortnite as the new season is almost here.

I'm already on my plan for today which is watching Liverpool play Manchester City at Annfield. It's an intense match between the two club with scores still at 1-1.

My plans for today is to get a lot of work done and once I have completed all that needs doing, I'll pop to the shop then come home and chill out for the rest of the day.

Today is going to be a chilled-out day for me as it is a Sunday.
I'll probably sit and game later.

My plans for today are to get some work done I need to finish and work on a few forums that I am hoping to open soon :)

Happy St Patrick's Day all!

St Patricks Day Kitten GIF by Justin

I'm at work currently, I'm going to be here till 4pm which is in about 7 hours time before I clock out. It's work and home I have plans for mostly these days.

The NCAA Basketball tournament starts today so that's what I'll be watching for the next 4 days lol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds