Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Spending a lazy Sunday afternoon

Debashis

Service Manager
Administrator
What's your favorite way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon? Do you prefer curling up with a good book and a warm cup of tea/coffee, exploring the outdoors for a leisurely stroll, or maybe indulging in a cozy movie/series marathon? Let's share what makes our lazy Sundays special, and if there's a particular activity or ritual that adds that extra touch of relaxation to our day. 😊

My Sundays are usually reserved for family and relationship time! Movies, going out on a hike, board games, etc. Good way to recharge and unwind.

Sundays typically end up with me doing laundry, grocery store shopping, getting things done and ready for the upcoming week. I try to be a little lazy, but that typically does not last very long.

I just try to relax as much as possible on Sundays. I'll either just watch Youtube videos, listen to music, play video games and post on forums. I try to get all my chores done on Friday and Saturday.

I don't get your typical weekends off, working weekdays. My schedule is completely random, but I do about the same thing every time I'm at home, and I am at home about 95% of the time when I'm off work. I'll be forever attached to screens it seems.

My Sundays usually include waking up late in the morning, having a nice brunch, listening to music while playing games on my smartphone, browsing forums, having long video calls with my love, having some good food again for dinner while watching some comedy videos/ food vlogs, playing some games again after dinner, watching some reels on Insta and then going off to sleep. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds