Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your opinions on earning online(full-time)?

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
Have you ever been able to earn a lot, to make a living by working online? I have been trying to earn money online for close to 6 years now but I haven't been able to earn enough to support my livelihood.

So, I usually try to earn when I have time or when I need some extra income. Is it the same for you guys? Or do you earn enough to support your livelihood? If so, please share your tips here.

I am sure, you will get benefits through referral program in most of such paying websites.

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you ever been able to earn a lot, to make a living by working online? I have been trying to earn money online for close to 6 years now but I haven't been able to earn enough to support my livelihood.

So, I usually try to earn when I have time or when I need some extra income. Is it the same for you guys? Or do you earn enough to support your livelihood? If so, please share your tips here.

I am sure, you will get benefits through referral program in most of such paying websites.
If you want to have a full time income from online jobs then you need to learn a skill like data analysis, graphic design, copywriting or digital marketing and become expert in it.

To be candid, I'm not earning enough money. I'm working hard to increase my earning but it has not been easy. However, I have a plan now. Part of what I plan to do now is to raise money to buy domain and hosting to create a website. I will continue doing my normal task while working on the website. Because I have others means of making money online, I will have patience to wait till the website will start generating money for me.

If you want to have a full time income from online jobs then you need to learn a skill like data analysis, graphic design, copywriting or digital marketing and become expert in it.
I am a technical resource. I know programming and I am proficient in several programming languages and I am involved with ERP maintenance as well. So, learning new skills like data analysis is going to be hard for me

It's a bit too different from my career path and I am no good with graphic designing to begin with.
Still, thank you for listing out those skills for me and I will try to see if I can learn at least one of them in some far away future. Though my technical skills are good, I am a bit of an introvert and I don't like going out ...like at all.

So, if possible I would want to make a living doing online jobs only.

I believe that it is actually cool that you can be able to control how many hours you work online based on how much work you can be able to do but they're not everybody likes online work.

If you intend to earn a permanent living from work online, you must learn and perfect a talent such as computer programming, transcription, and search engine optimization marketing just to name a few.

If you are working online full time you can earn a decent amount of money to take good care of your needs, this will very much help you especially if you have a good skills set.

If you work online full-time, you can earn a substantial amount of money to meet your demands; this will come in handy, especially if you have a good skill set.

If you work online full-time, you can earn a substantial amount of money to meet your demands; this will come in handy, especially if you have a good skill set.
That's just the truth, but I think this depends on the skill set you are having, if you have a good skills set you can earn a tangible amount of money from paid to post sites.

Working online on a fulltime package is actually a good thing bit it can't work for me. I can only work fulltime offline because i have people around that I'm looking at that's motivating me. I can't stay alone working online on fulltime

For me it's the only thing I want to do. I haven't had a job outside of my online work in probably over 10 years now. I work exclusively online. But it too a fairly long time to get to a place of comfort in this space. It's not easy to find sustainable work on the internet. It's kinda tough to find work now days. Or if you do find work, it can often be the overtaxing stuff with minimal payoff.

My suggestion is this. If you have skills that work in an online environment, you may be able to find work online.

Working online on a fulltime package is actually a good thing bit it can't work for me. I can only work fulltime offline because i have people around that I'm looking at that's motivating me. I can't stay alone working online on fulltime
I think everybody have their preferences when it comes to working online and offline. I think your personality is a kind of extroverted. Introverts like myself enjoy working online full time.

That will be a good idea, if you have all that it takes I think it will be a good idea to work online full time especially if you don't have something serious that you are doing.

That will be a good idea, if you have all that it takes I think it will be a good idea to work online full time especially if you don't have something serious that you are doing.
working online full time is a very good idea. You need a lot of time and the necessary skills for you to be able to succeed. It is actually not easy but it is very possible.

working online full time is a very good idea. You need a lot of time and the necessary skills for you to be able to succeed. It is actually not easy but it is very possible.
That's true, I think if you have the intention of working online full time that means you have the skill that are going to help you out, having a skill set is More than important.

Seriously I think that making money online on full time basis is very good but you must have a services which you want to discharge that will prompt people to pay you through this means you will be able to earn more and its better that way ,you can even chose to trade forex and make some money the more time you put working online the better your chance to earn more

If you have the right skill set you can go ahead to work online full time, what matters here is having the right thing that will fetch you money, if you have it then you are good to go.

first of all you must live in a top tier country like usa to earn that much online and consider it as a full time job
or if you work on fiverr and you have enough audience so you can earn a satisfactory amount of money this is good but it needs skills for the most jobs

That's true, I think if you have the intention of working online full time that means you have the skill that are going to help you out, having a skill set is More than important.
Acquiring the necessary knowledge is the first step towards succeeding in any online business. When you acquire knowledge and skills about a particular business your chances of succeeding will be high.

Acquiring the necessary knowledge is the first step towards succeeding in any online business. When you acquire knowledge and skills about a particular business your chances of succeeding will be high.
That's completely true, if you take your time and learn you'll definitely earn, but a lot of people want it really quick they don't want to learn all that they care about is to earn money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds