Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your opinions on earning online(full-time)?

Have you ever been able to earn a lot, to make a living by working online? I have been trying to earn money online for close to 6 years now but I haven't been able to earn enough to support my livelihood.

So, I usually try to earn when I have time or when I need some extra income. Is it the same for you guys? Or do you earn enough to support your livelihood? If so, please share your tips here.

I am sure, you will get benefits through referral program in most of such paying websites.
The first approach to success in any internet business would be to gain the relevant expertise. Once you gain information and skills regarding a specific industry, your possibilities of success increase dramatically.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's completely true, if you take your time and learn you'll definitely earn, but a lot of people want it really quick they don't want to learn all that they care about is to earn money.
People who just want to make quick money online will always end up losing money. Anyone who wants to make something reasonable online should always take the time to learn.

People who just want to make quick money online will always end up losing money. Anyone who wants to make something reasonable online should always take the time to learn.
That's true, newbies online are the one with this kinds of mindset, if you really want to earn money you are not expected to look for a quick way, because you might do crazy things and even lose your money.

According to me there are two types of online earners. The skilled online earners usually work smarter. As in they work for a short period of time hustle free and make huge amount of money.
On the other hand, are the people who work online as a hobby. These people normally earn very little for a hard and tiresome work for longer hours Online for a very small pay.

According to me there are two types of online earners. The skilled online earners usually work smarter. As in they work for a short period of time hustle free and make huge amount of money.
On the other hand, are the people who work online as a hobby. These people normally earn very little for a hard and tiresome work for longer hours Online for a very small pay.
That's true, i completely agree with you, the truth is that there's no way you can earn money if you don't have a skill set, having a skill set will help you in terms of earning money.

Have you ever been able to earn a lot, to make a living by working online? I have been trying to earn money online for close to 6 years now but I haven't been able to earn enough to support my livelihood.

So, I usually try to earn when I have time or when I need some extra income. Is it the same for you guys? Or do you earn enough to support your livelihood? If so, please share your tips here.

I am sure, you will get benefits through referral program in most of such paying websites.
You need to have a very good skill to earn onile for a living and it can be stressful because the ammount you earn changes every month I can't really see myself working like that I earn online but very small ammount but if you are good at something I think you should at least try

6 years is such a long time and I can confidently say it's because you're trying to jump from one place to the other. If you pick a skill or niche such as affiliate marketing and get a quality course from someone who has records, you'd have been doing well by now.

That's true, newbies online are the one with this kinds of mindset, if you really want to earn money you are not expected to look for a quick way, because you might do crazy things and even lose your money.
Yeah, a lot of newbies always have the get-rich-quick mentality on the internet but at the end of the day they will not still make any tangible money online. Having such mindset is not good.

The ability to choose how many hours you work online based on how much work you have to do is, in my opinion, cool. However, not everyone enjoys working from home.

Yeah, a lot of newbies always have the get-rich-quick mentality on the internet but at the end of the day they will not still make any tangible money online. Having such mindset is not good.
That's why they get scammed online easily, if you don't want to be scammed I'll advise you to have the right mindset, having the right mindset will very much help you.

There are people who claim to make huge amoynt of money while working online, but this may not work for everyone based on my experience online work is good in order to make some side income but we can't rely on them. I have witnessed multiple site that were performing so well then all of sudden got closed if you have family or bills to pays on time then don't rely on online work. Yes you can work online in your extra time to make some extra cash but depending fully on online is not such a great idea.

The ability to choose how many hours you work online based on how much work you have to do is, in my opinion, cool. However, not everyone enjoys working from home.
That's true, but I think if you are working online on forum's or typing job's you'll spend a lot of time on that because it's need your time before you can earn from it.

I don't earn to support my livelihood. As a student,my parents are the one's who support my livelihood. I earn when i have the time and to make extra income. I also earn in other to save for future needs.

That's why they get scammed online easily, if you don't want to be scammed I'll advise you to have the right mindset, having the right mindset will very much help you.
Having the right mindset is always important and necessary if people really wants to succeed on the internet. Sometimes most of them only wants to make quick money.

I think my opinion to making money online, either full or half time, depends on the level of my income. when am making the best expected income online, I will definitely make it a full time business.

I think my opinion to making money online, either full or half time, depends on the level of my income. when am making the best expected income online, I will definitely make it a full time business.
I think it is highly dependent on the level of knowledge you have. If you know so many things on the internet and you are able to put in a lot of work you will actually become very successful in so many of them.

i keep a regular job currently, because it does take care of my bills but my goals and dream is to earn online full time, because i like the flexibility it affords me and also the earning potentials are limitless.

i keep a regular job currently, because it does take care of my bills but my goals and dream is to earn online full time, because i like the flexibility it affords me and also the earning potentials are limitless.
that means you work both online and offline which is actually good. I am not interested in working for people offline instead I want to start my own business and also maintain my online jobs.

Having the right mindset is always important and necessary if people really wants to succeed on the internet. Sometimes most of them only wants to make quick money.
That's just the fact about it, if you want to succeed you definitely need to have the right mindset, if you don't have the right mindset I don't think you can make it.

Sincerely speaking on online businesses, it's is an easy way of realizing a reasonable why because it can stressful and requires alot of investment: time, money, knowledge and what are few

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds