Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your opinions on earning online(full-time)?

I am going to say that that is the dream of everybody but then it is going to take a lot of time and you must actually save a lot of money to ensure that you are not going to go broke if you do not get gigs.
Saving money is good but it is not the thing that will make you not to go broke. it is important for you to save and invest in other businesses instead of saving alone. When you are working on freelancing platforms you can use the money to invest in offline businesses.

Advertisement Placeholder
Saving money is good but it is not the thing that will make you not to go broke. it is important for you to save and invest in other businesses instead of saving alone. When you are working on freelancing platforms you can use the money to invest in offline businesses.
You have a very valid point because investment will increase your money but if you kept saving, it is not going to increase but we must not also overrule the importance of savings which could be necessary during unforeseen occurrences.

I believe that it is actually cool that you can be able to control how many hours you work online based on how much work you can be able to do but they're not everybody likes online work.
When you could manage that how many hours you need to make money online and you give time for every task that you want to do then definitely you will have a great income.

You have a very valid point because investment will increase your money but if you kept saving, it is not going to increase but we must not also overrule the importance of savings which could be necessary during unforeseen occurrences.
Yeah, whenever you are saving you're not expecting your money to increase in value. The exact amount of money you are saving is what will you get but when you Invest you are expecting a significant increase in value.

I have seen several people give testimonies of the amount they make when they work full time online on this platform and I think it is a very good gesture to start because you're going to make reasonable amount of income if you are dedicated.

Making money online is nice to me seriously, as it can provide room for me to learn about allot of things going across the globe as i earn, making money online is good to me seriously.

The fact remains that if you stick to earning money online full time, you will earn alot and also learn alot from online ways of doing things and will know what is happening around the world with technology.

Making money online is nice to me seriously, as it can provide room for me to learn about allot of things going across the globe as i earn, making money online is good to me seriously.
The beautiful thing about making money online is that the more you continue to make money the more hunger to make more money. That has actually been the case with me and it has helped me to acquire some necessary skills.

I am going to say that that is the dream of everybody but then it is going to take a lot of time and you must actually save a lot of money to ensure that you are not going to go broke if you do not get gigs.
Working online as a full time job is not something you just come by for sure. It takes time, great mastery of skills and having many clients. Then you need to have savings and investments that will finance you on those days that you don't have any gigs.

Currently, I am struggling so much to save money. However, the fact remains that I have no other option at all. I save money because I know that saving money is important for the future.

Currently, I am struggling so much to save money. However, the fact remains that I have no other option at all. I save money because I know that saving money is important for the future.
that is actually a very good mentality. You just have to do it because it is necessary for the future. If you don't save money because things are hard you will actually find it harder in the near future.

Actually people always have different motives of earning online depending on what they want. Someone may decide to earned on full time and also half based on his desire.

I personally now will perfect to be working online full time and be always consistent so that I can earn alot online before my academics begins because we are just on break now.

Have you ever been able to earn a lot, to make a living by working online? I have been trying to earn money online for close to 6 years now but I haven't been able to earn enough to support my livelihood.

So, I usually try to earn when I have time or when I need some extra income. Is it the same for you guys? Or do you earn enough to support your livelihood? If so, please share your tips here.

I am sure, you will get benefits through referral program in most of such paying websites.
It is a very good idea to earn online full time. That is what I am doing now. Well, I don't earn so much money at the end of every month but the little money that I have is enough for me every month.

Well there are alot of benefits to earning on a full time online. Though it might also limit you from engaging into other things like the offline business which may requires alot of your attention.

That's true, I think if you have the intention of working online full time that means you have the skill that are going to help you out, having a skill set is More than important.
You can not overstress the importance of having a skill set, except you intend to do service arbitrage, whereby you source for the job thereafter you look for people who can do that job accurately and a bit cheaper than what you are collecting.

The beautiful thing about making money online is that the more you continue to make money the more hunger to make more money. That has actually been the case with me and it has helped me to acquire some necessary skills.
In as much as you're making money online, I'm pretty sure it will give you the thirst to hustle for more money, even though making money online is not an easy task seriously.

Well sometimes we people consider what is best for us, based on the benefit we have earned from it and we may also have different experiences about it. earning on full time, has alot of advantage when you can earned what you want or based on target.
Well earning income online on a full time, is not bad but I believe if you have a job offline, it will definitely affect your full time participation online. It will be more better to concentrate only on online without other offline business.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds