Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the pros and cons in your specific job?

I entered the cryptocurrency market quite late and now the market is in a really poor position. The right time to invest in this kind of market was the year 2010.
Hmmm. Well maybe but a lot of people do not know the right time. They could have invested in their favourite cryptocurrency . So this may not be a problem. There are still a lot of opportunity in the space as long as you are willing to learn and invest wisely.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my first job I had a few pros and cons, on the one hand the job wasn't hard I simply copied emails from a manuscript to a computer writing, but on the other hand the problem was that it was exhausting and boring doing the same thing over and over again. The good things about this job were the lunch which was really delicious and filling and most of the shift managers who were doing their job well. So Overall I liked this job and I am satisfied of it, after all as a first job it is truly accepted. But what about you? What were your job's pros and cons?

I can remember when I worked as a banker, it is actually a job that I enjoyed very well because of the pay that I was receiving from my job. But one of the disadvantages that I had with the job was that I never had time for myself because I had to go to work very early in the morning and come back very late. I never had time for any other thing in my life.

I am currently into graphic designing, and one major problem i usually face is the tough competition in this field in particular. This problem is also its advantage as well. The competition can be seen as motivation to move and keep improving my skills.

I can remember when I worked as a banker, it is actually a job that I enjoyed very well because of the pay that I was receiving from my job. But one of the disadvantages that I had with the job was that I never had time for myself because I had to go to work very early in the morning and come back very late. I never had time for any other thing in my life.

Surely there are many people who enjoy their jobs. The fact of the matter is that there are many people who do not like their jobs and this is why I think that people should do what they like.

In my former job as a teacher, I enjoyed the opportunity to mould children and influence their behaviors. The disadvantage was that the school underpaid and gave us too much workload.

In my former job as a teacher, I enjoyed the opportunity to mould children and influence their behaviors. The disadvantage was that the school underpaid and gave us too much workload.

I think that many teachers are overloaded with a lots of work and i think that this is cruel. Teachers should be respected and they should be paid well for sure.

Well each job has it difficulty or time of it being difficult and time for it being simple and easy going. That is why in every job you need to just get use to the it is either bad or when it's good.

In my first job I had a few pros and cons, on the one hand the job wasn't hard I simply copied emails from a manuscript to a computer writing, but on the other hand the problem was that it was exhausting and boring doing the same thing over and over again. The good things about this job were the lunch which was really delicious and filling and most of the shift managers who were doing their job well. So Overall I liked this job and I am satisfied of it, after all as a first job it is truly accepted. But what about you? What were your job's pros and cons?
The benefits of working as a cashier include the capacity for managing cash and the accessibility of job options in a variety of industries, while the drawbacks include interacting with disgruntled customers as well as not able to change some conditions.

For me, as a game shop owner, the pro of my work is that you get to meet different people everyday and interact with them. As you know, a game shop always has people around. The con is that gamers and gambling can be separated and when quarrels come up as a result of gambling, they always go violent. And I don't like it.

Actually all business both online and offline, are associated with alot of pros and cons in one way or the other.

I love trading and one of the major problem with online trading, is lack of security sometimes alot of people complain of account been hacked and also difficulties in making transactions.

Actually all business both online and offline, are associated with alot of pros and cons in one way or the other.

I love trading and one of the major problem with online trading, is lack of security sometimes alot of people complain of account been hacked and also difficulties in making transactions.

The advantages of making money online are far much more as compared to the disadvantages. This is why i love to make money online and I shall never quite at all.

One of the major disadvantage of running my poultry and fish farming is that you cannot control the death of your livestocks which is something that threatens the existence of any one who is into such farming business. But one of the biggest advantages is that whenever there is any sort of celebration, you will always have a lot of sales.

I work a cleaner of cars and u know this job is not very easy and to work 13 hours is the main con of this job, but i do like cleaning and cars at all so when u see a brilliant clean cars it makes my eyes light up so that is my main plus

One of the pros of my current job is that i work at my convenient time since it's an online job. One of the cons of my current job is that i sometimes feel too lazy to work.

In my business as a poultry farmer, the cons is that you have to give the birds attention even till not sleeping at night during the brooding stage. The pro is that when the birds are up to 3 weeks, Yiu can just set them up and leave till evening because they can take care of themselves.

One of the major disadvantage of running my poultry and fish farming is that you cannot control the death of your livestocks which is something that threatens the existence of any one who is into such farming business. But one of the biggest advantages is that whenever there is any sort of celebration, you will always have a lot of sales.

I think that there are certain factors over which you may have no control over. This is why there are many things that you may need to prevent. In case of livestock, a person could avail the services of veterinarians regularly.

The pros of my business is that you are paid according to what you work, the cons is still the same thing.
It all depends on your level of persistence and productivity.

I can remember when I was working in a marketing department for a company and the job requirement is that whatever you are getting paid is based on the commission that you get from converting clients for the company. It was very difficult for you to get clients that will make sure that you get paid very well by the end of the month.

This is the word best fitted for online work , you are paid according to the work you do and that's why you must have a target and be consistent when working online , though as a sales representative offline , there are some companies that pays you according to what you sell .
I totally agree with you, if you are not willing to commit yourself to discipline you may not earn something tangible online.
That is why it is advisable to craft out a routine.

I think that many teachers are overloaded with a lots of work and i think that this is cruel. Teachers should be respected and they should be paid well for sure.
That's what we get teaching in private schools. The owners want to maximise all profits available and won't employ enough Staff to go round. They would employ few teachers and burden them with workload. And the funny part is that people are still doing the job because of unemployment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds