Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the pros and cons in your specific job?

The level of discipline you will need in the online space to be able to have access to the type of earning you are interested is very much. If you can be discipline working online then you won't have other difficulties related to discipline as a whole.

Discipline is important. However, the level of discipline is different in each and every person. Some people have more willpower as compared to others and this is why they are capable of saving more money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Discipline is important. However, the level of discipline is different in each and every person. Some people have more willpower as compared to others and this is why they are capable of saving more money.
That is true , we all have different challenges in life. Everybody's needs and demands is different. Some people can saved while some people use their money to do other things they believe will be of greater benefits to them in the future.

The pros of my job are that it can be done remotely and it will improve your interpersonal and social skills, and the cons are that you can be fired at any time once you don't meet up with the required expectations and targets, and you cannot scale up the job in terms of monthly pay because salary review is done every six months based on your overall performance

In my current job, the pons are:
  • Deriving more knowledge about Education
  • Deriving an income
  • I find it easy to do
  • It is impacting people's lives
  • It is adding to the economy of my country positively
The cons are:
  • Getting low income
  • It consumes time
  • It is affected by the government
  • Inflation

The pros in my business is that you're allowed to make use of the full strength of your creativity and would be paid according to the value you bring to your customers. The cons there would be that the market is just too saturated and very competitive.

That is true , we all have different challenges in life. Everybody's needs and demands is different. Some people can saved while some people use their money to do other things they believe will be of greater benefits to them in the future.

The fact remains that it is very hard to face challenges in life. When you conduct any kind of business, it becomes harder to meet the demands of people at the right time.

The fact remains that it is very hard to face challenges in life. When you conduct any kind of business, it becomes harder to meet the demands of people at the right time.
I know , that is difficult as well but you do not have any choice as a business owner. you have to provide all that is necessary for you as a business owner who is willing to have a successful business.

I am free to choose the jobs and I am free to work at my own pace, this is the best thing about my job. The worst thing is most of the time I have to struggle to get a high paying job and I end up doing low paying job.

The pros that I had in my last job was the short shifts I had. I would work 7-8 hours daily and have so much free time for myself. Off days were also long and that gave me so much flexibility to do anything I planned for.

Well, it is true that many people do save money because they have adopted the best kind of habits that allow them to save more and more money. It all depends on your daily expenditures.

In my first job I had a few pros and cons, on the one hand the job wasn't hard I simply copied emails from a manuscript to a computer writing, but on the other hand the problem was that it was exhausting and boring doing the same thing over and over again. The good things about this job were the lunch which was really delicious and filling and most of the shift managers who were doing their job well. So Overall I liked this job and I am satisfied of it, after all as a first job it is truly accepted. But what about you? What were your job's pros and cons?
Well I wouldn't even consider a job to be boring in the first place if I am doing the same thing over and over again as long as they are paying me perfectly for it.
Personality as long as a job is not stressful I will not have any problem with it.

Well, it is true that many people do save money because they have adopted the best kind of habits that allow them to save more and more money. It all depends on your daily expenditures.
Every body's plans are different but at least we all have to save money or even if we are not saving money we should at least invest that money on something valuable that will likely take us out of financial challenge in the future.

In my first job I had a few pros and cons, on the one hand the job wasn't hard I simply copied emails from a manuscript to a computer writing, but on the other hand the problem was that it was exhausting and boring doing the same thing over and over again. The good things about this job were the lunch which was really delicious and filling and most of the shift managers who were doing their job well. So Overall I liked this job and I am satisfied of it, after all as a first job it is truly accepted. But what about you? What were your job's pros and cons?
I believe every job has disadvantages I love my job a lot but I don't like some things about it for exsample I get paid low ammount even tho I can pay my rent anf bills but I still feel underpaid

The pros would be that if you really get good at it, you would be making good amount of money and for me it's actually a fun way to make money. The cons would be that the AI is actually trying to take over the business.

I am pretty sure that in everything we do aside our online jobs but offline jobs there is interesting aspect of it likewise bad aspect of it. Just make sure the advantage is more.
If I am to understand your point, you mean in every business out there. It must have the interesting aspect of it likewise the bad aspect of it. It's true but I will advice you to always go for business that's less stressful.

Every body's plans are different but at least we all have to save money or even if we are not saving money we should at least invest that money on something valuable that will likely take us out of financial challenge in the future.

Well, I would not only like o save money, but i would also like to invest money s well. However, right now, I am a bit afraid to invest money as I have suffered from losses in the past.

Well, I would not only like o save money, but i would also like to invest money s well. However, right now, I am a bit afraid to invest money as I have suffered from losses in the past.
It depends on what you have invested before in the past that determines .
well if you are not making success in one area then other areas is open as well and you can make a tremendous success if you are willing to invest wisely.
Was this in cryptocurrency ?

I work as a content maker on social media. As for me, the pros of my job include the flexibility to work from home, the opportunity to work with a great team of people, and the chance to constantly learn and grow in my field. However, there are also some cons, such as the occasional long hours and the pressure to meet deadlines. I think of switching to the job I have a proper education for (I studied t be a teacher). I've even checked a few options at https://aquinaseducation.co.uk/main/teaching-in-the-uk/teaching-jobs-nottingham-derby/ already. I hope I'll like it better

Last edited:
I only work online and I can tell you that timing is the major thing that I need to take note of because I have a time for every activity I do online and I must not miss it.

It depends on what you have invested before in the past that determines .
well if you are not making success in one area then other areas is open as well and you can make a tremendous success if you are willing to invest wisely.
Was this in cryptocurrency ?

I entered the cryptocurrency market quite late and now the market is in a really poor position. The right time to invest in this kind of market was the year 2010.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds