Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the online earning opportunity for third world country residents?

My country is underdeveloped and the cost of internet is quite expensive compare to other countries. I can't even use swagbucks in my country and the offerwall payment are 5 to 10 times lower than first world countries which is quite sad . Getting paid too low the amount of effort you put into each offer. Anyway , if there are other third world country residents who is also trying to earn some cash from online , how are you guys doing?
It's quite difficult. We in the same shoe. There a lot of online money making platform that is not even available in my country. It reduces our chances for those of us that depends on online work for money

Advertisement Placeholder
There are so many business opportunity online but I feel the best is for those who have one or two skill,and the most interesting thing is that this skills are not difficult to acquire.opportunities like article writing, crypto trading, graphics design

Third tier countries really find it difficult to make a reasonable income working online especially if you don't have a skill. Some online opportunities for third tier countries include get paid to sites.

Living in the third tier country has been exhausting and tiring , because both online and offline , theres nothing tangible to do and survey sites that's suppose to be bringing in good money do us is also sidelining us, all we have is ptp and ptc site.
living cost in third world countries is low, therefore, the third world people can easily work for less pay compared to first and second world people. If you have skills you earn better as a third world resident

I live in a third world country and I find forum posting and article writing to be the best methods of earning online. They don't pay much but at least I am able to earn something that is worth my time.
I always adopt this online platform as a passive form of making money. However I encounter lots of issues, the high cost of data and electricity instability is the major factor. How About you?

Though there are limited ways of making money as a resident of third world country but we can still make money through the available ones which include affiliate marketing, crypto trading and even blogging. But it may be difficult to make money through survey.

Well for now, I'll advise you start with taking surveys on the number one earning site, Onepoll. I've been taking surveys for over 2 years now and still counting.
Here's a proof of withdrawal yesterday from my payoneer account.
Wow, that is wonderful and encouraging. I am very much interested. I like if you could guide me on how to go about it. First, I think should read more about it and probably register.

Living in the third tier country has been exhausting and tiring , because both online and offline , theres nothing tangible to do and survey sites that's suppose to be bringing in good money do us is also sidelining us, all we have is ptp and ptc site.
You have to see the bright side. IN my home cocuntry, $1 is 120 in local currency. With this money, I can buy a lunch in a simple restaurant. Therefore even $1 means a lot of money.

Well, it's believe, that most of the third world citizens are endowed with alot.of intellectual skills which have served as a means for making or earning money or income for them. pay to post forum, had been very rampant over the years and alot of survey site also.

I also have this same experience with lots of online paying sites.
Only few sites are willing to pay the same amount they pay to every other users but still they have limited service for third world countries

If you aren't on sites that accept people worldwide and with equal pay, you'd be wasting a lot of your time online. It is good that you have joined paid-to-post forums. This is a great way to start. I'll just advise you to learn more about cryptocurrency and join more writing sites.

Affiliate marketing is one of the Internet business which people from third world countries can do. Majority of the affiliate programs except people worldwide. And they are going to receive their earnings straight to their local bank account as some of the programs do direct deposit.

This is a very good question, In the third world countries there are really low standard of living or even jobs opportunities there. Also most of the online jobs are not open to third world countries either only few are open, to get good ones you have to get searching always

living cost in third world countries is low, therefore, the third world people can easily work for less pay compared to first and second world people. If you have skills you earn better as a third world resident.
From my experience being someone that is living in the third world countries , one of the most popular ways people try to make money online here is through the use of Ponzi schemes.

In advance nations internet is cheaper while in the third world country is expensive. No good jobs that can put a smile on your face, it's better online business should be seen as a priority to make more money.

Well I think it requires a lot of skills to do that and you will have to go through the necessary training when it comes to the business and you can earn a lot more when you have the skills

In advance nations internet is cheaper while in the third world country is expensive. No good jobs that can put a smile on your face, it's better online business should be seen as a priority to make more money.
This is very true. Though there are many opportunities of making money online in these countries. You can earn money while working as a freelancer for several sites and you will be paid per tasks.

With an internet accessible device there are no limits to what you can do to earn money online from anywhere in the world. You can trade forex from the comfort of your home, you can create YouTube contents and earn from views, you can start a blog or even become an affiliate marketer, the opportunities available are unlimited.

I am also from a third world country and the best way to earn online is through forums. For me that is the best way if you don't always have internet connection. Online working provided equal opportunities to all people around the world to earn. There are so many ways to earn but they require more skills and connection inorder to earn well. I would advice to to work on forus it is much easier and better.

Though I prefer working on survey sites because its easier to make money there with ease and also have experience but its not working for the third world tier , so i am focused on working on forum sites and investing on my crypto currency.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds