Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the online earning opportunity for third world country residents?

Unfortunately, online money making opportunities are mostly available for developed countries and most of the paid survey sites are also only limited to Tier 1 nations. However, you can still make some money by joining the Freelancing platforms that welcome people from all over the world. Why don't you try the Freelancer platform?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well for now, I'll advise you start with taking surveys on the number one earning site, Onepoll. I've been taking surveys for over 2 years now and still counting.
Here's a proof of withdrawal yesterday from my payoneer account.

I live in a third world country and I find forum posting and article writing to be the best methods of earning online. They don't pay much but at least I am able to earn something that is worth my time.

Freelancing just requires some skills as well as the digital skills to complete the task given by the owner of the job. Also its not a steady income and may not be suited to everyone whose main intention is just to earn money somehow rather than not focusing on to improve the requires skills.
I know that is true but what is the need for people to be earning money somehow just like that without having a solid skills that can guarantee them a steady source of income, paid to post website can give you some money but at the same time you can be banned if you violate the rules.

There are actually earning opportunities in third world Countries but it's encroached with low pay and miserable working conditions.

Earning meaningful money from the third world countries is very hard. You hardly earn enough from most of the sites due to the demograhic location.

Earning meaningful money from the third world countries is very hard. You hardly earn enough from most of the sites due to the demograhic location.
Absolutely because most of the activities that brings good money are not usually available for the third world countries so we only and mostly from paid forums.

As a third world citizen, if you have a number of skills needed for online jobs then you stand a great opportunity to making it.

Absolutely because most of the activities that brings good money are not usually available for the third world countries so we only and mostly from paid forums.
That's true. We hardly find success on most of the earnings sites, sites like surveys you hardly earn there if you are from the third world country.

My country is underdeveloped and the cost of internet is quite expensive compare to other countries. I can't even use swagbucks in my country and the offerwall payment are 5 to 10 times lower than first world countries which is quite sad . Getting paid too low the amount of effort you put into each offer. Anyway , if there are other third world country residents who is also trying to earn some cash from online , how are you guys doing?
We usually complain most about not being able to partake in the survey platforms.
But there are other jobs that exist online for third-world countries.
You can acquire a skill that would enable you make money via blogging, copywriting, vlogging, graphics and design, etc.

That's true. We hardly find success on most of the earnings sites, sites like surveys you hardly earn there if you are from the third world country.
Surveys are very good ways to make money easily online but when it comes to tier 3 countries you can find significance of a but I believe since everything is going digital very soon tier 3 countries will be earning bigger online.

I think that PTP is the best way to earn online for us citizens of the third World countries , we cannot earn well from surveys and offerwalls due to restrictions .

Affiliate marketing is one of the online money making opportunity for the people in third world countries. They are some affiliate programs out there who accepts application form third world countries.

This is a very vital thing to look into but unfortunately I have no idea about the third world online earning business but it is something I would love to look into and do some research about
The third world countries are countries that are not well develop. The clear example of such countries is Nigeria. Nigeria is a developing country.

My country is underdeveloped and the cost of internet is quite expensive compare to other countries. I can't even use swagbucks in my country and the offerwall payment are 5 to 10 times lower than first world countries which is quite sad . Getting paid too low the amount of effort you put into each offer. Anyway , if there are other third world country residents who is also trying to earn some cash from online , how are Are you guys doing?
If you can write stories and articles, I think you should take advantage of the writing sites out there. Hive is an example and a good way to earn. Income can be a little passive even.

If you are talking about surveys for the tier 3 nation, I am sorry, you can't get reasonable surveys that worked for the tier3 countries. It's better you stick with bizdustry and some other gpt sites.

I think survey sites pays lesser amount of money to those earning online in third word countries ,so I think the online earning opportunity people basically look out for is earning through cryptocurrency

If you are talking about surveys for the tier 3 nation, I am sorry, you can't get reasonable surveys that worked for the tier3 countries. It's better you stick with bizdustry and some other gpt sites.
I have tried countless surveys but none of them worked out for me,this make me to give up on surveys, but there are still some surveys that pays, but they pay very little.

It's very ddifficult to cope due to the high cost of data and power. Data subscription prices are high and also electricity supply hasn't improved at all.

Paid to post website is the only available one most people are doing , survey could have also been among those earning opportunity but most survey platform do not except people over here which maker is almost impossible for people to make money from survey.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds