Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the online earning opportunity for third world country residents?

JackMist

Credits
My country is underdeveloped and the cost of internet is quite expensive compare to other countries. I can't even use swagbucks in my country and the offerwall payment are 5 to 10 times lower than first world countries which is quite sad . Getting paid too low the amount of effort you put into each offer. Anyway , if there are other third world country residents who is also trying to earn some cash from online , how are you guys doing?

Advertisement Placeholder
living cost in third world countries is low, therefore, the third world people can easily work for less pay compared to first and second world people. If you have skills you earn better as a third world resident.

I feel that the reason is that the first and second world country experiences high value money for any exchange for online the third word that is why their own online pay is small

There are great earning opportunities for people in third world countries online especially the ones with in demand skills like web development or Cyber security

My country is underdeveloped and the cost of internet is quite expensive compare to other countries. I can't even use swagbucks in my country and the offerwall payment are 5 to 10 times lower than first world countries which is quite sad . Getting paid too low the amount of effort you put into each offer. Anyway , if there are other third world country residents who is also trying to earn some cash from online , how are you guys doing?
It's really sad that the third world country have lots of limitation when it comes to online earnings, thanks for freelancing that have project is to various parts of the world.

This is a very vital question to look into as most online earning platforms do not favor third world countries. Personally, I don't know of any earning platforms for third world countries residents. I would have loved to know about them too. That's just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

I have also been on the lookout for such, if you are from Nigeria, you can try to register on iwadi.ng, a legit survey site that pays you to fill online surveys, bizdustry, trendri, CTF are also good options. The high paying surveys do not allow my Country and this is a major challenge,major reason I have to settle for available ones.

Let's use our country Nigeria as a perfect example. We can earn from this paid to post jobs online, from cryto currency trading platforms, from betting sites, from transcription jobs and a lot online.

The third world countries they have the opportunity to expand their earning by having a good skill so that it can help they to earn much.

There is no denial in the fact that there is no much opportunities opening for people living in the third world. But this does not means that there is no ways of making money for them as well. You can make money from crypto, affiliate marketing and even blogging.

I do not think the third world countries are exempted from freelance opportunities online. They can generate cash through that.
Also, if you are skilled, whether you are from a first world or third world country, you can earn online. You just have to get to know about the available opportunities.

Unfortunately, I do not think that there are many opportunities for us people who reside in Tier 3 countries. However, I really appreciate the creators of Bizdustry and Trendri forum for allowing us to earn using their forum. Long Live Bizdustry!

In my opinion, the people from the developing countries can earn more than the people from developed countries because of the rate of the USD and the living cost.

Some of the very easy means by which we could have been earning money online has not really been possible such as doing surveys so I think am just fine working on paid to post sites for now

It's very simple to help participants from third world countries to earn, to have extra sort of income, meet people, learn things and get to know more helpful site

Everything about third tier countries is just so little. One cannot have a stable income if you come from any of the countries. That is why most of us or all is looking for ways to earn offline and online and combine both.

Forums are one favorite way to earn money if you belong to the third world countries. It doesn't take much data either and you will also improve your knowledge and vocabulary by staying in forums and posting.

Forums are one favorite way to earn money if you belong to the third world countries. It doesn't take much data either and you will also improve your knowledge and vocabulary by staying in forums and posting.
I believe there are other opportunities such as freelancing but most people do not really believe in freelancing because they consider it to be a job that is difficult to make money.. but most people here in Africa and enjoying it seriously.

I believe there are other opportunities such as freelancing but most people do not really believe in freelancing because they consider it to be a job that is difficult to make money.. but most people here in Africa and enjoying it seriously.
Freelancing just requires some skills as well as the digital skills to complete the task given by the owner of the job. Also its not a steady income and may not be suited to everyone whose main intention is just to earn money somehow rather than not focusing on to improve the requires skills.

The cheapest way to earn money is to learn a skill and otter to those who will pay good moneybir

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds