Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What advise would you tell your friend to keep the business from failing?

Sometimes you have nothing to say that once failed the exam. Sometimes the best thing to do is to know how you feel about your loved one. Encourage them to share what they want to share and focus on how they are feeling.

Advertisement Placeholder
one of the reasons a business fail is lack of care. And disinterestedness also cause a very big hole in the business. In order to curb this, you need to make a business plan and you follow the plan to the letter

There are several reasons for the downfall of a business, my advise for your friend is to change his strategy towards something's. Sometimes why people business fails is cause of the way they approach things when you see the initial approach is not working then try another way.

Concerning the advise to give to a business to prevent it from falling. Well, I will advise the individual to get a good consultant or a good marketer that will help promote his product, he should be opened to information or complaints from customer, only then can he tackle the problems within. He should also learn to satisfy his customers
I agree with all of what you said. Getting help from a consultant might be a great thing to distinguished what needs to be done or where exactly it's going wrong. Promoting the product is also a great solution to the problem as it would help to increase the sales or profits.

For a business that is not doing good my advice is to hire a business consultant who is also good in marketing. There are business owners who think they can do everything like the marketing and even the selling (if it is a store). When I had a boutique I did the selling but customers were turned off by my face, not a joke, they were scared of me. I had to hire an amiable person to handle the selling.

The advice I will tell my friends to keep the business from failing is that he should be more dedicated,he should improve the market strategies. Also make a lot of research and source for concrete knowledge and if you notice that the present strategies is not working change it with a better one

To prevent the business from failings, he or she should set practice strategy to keep the business moving. By practical strategy I meant restructuring the business by keeping balance between the business finances, workers efficiency and company productivity. This will help bring the business back on track.

For a business that is not doing good my advice is to hire a business consultant who is also good in marketing. There are business owners who think they can do everything like the marketing and even the selling (if it is a store). When I had a boutique I did the selling but customers were turned off by my face, not a joke, they were scared of me. I had to hire an amiable person to handle the selling. Another thing is the capital. Get more money to spend for the promotion of the business whether in online or offline means.

Hiring a business consultant that will assist in the marketing role is such a great idea, if you ask me. This is the best way to boost the sales of the products and in that way, many will focus on buying from the business which in turn will increase the productivity level of their business. This kind of business arrangement is what every business owner will like.

I'll advise him to stick your ambition and plan, and don't give up. I'll further give him advice to make strong temperament and be positive.
At failing anything patience is the key. If he lose his hear he'll take some quick decision which may not be so affected..

I know some of you have friends who are in business, or maybe you, yourself hàve a business. Sometimes, whether we like it or not, som business fails. What advise would you give yourself or your friend to keep the business from failing?
Your presence always matter a lot to your business survival. Even if you have good employees, it's very necessary that from time to time you come over and see over what they are doing for you because if you leave everything to them, sooner or later one would turn and steal from you.

These are primarily web-based projects and allow individuals with a business, idea or project to reach out to thousands of potential investors through various platforms. Investments can be debt, equity or rewards-based. There are hundreds of crowdfunding platforms, so you will need to do your homework before launching into this arena.

In every businesses there are ups and downs and when you are into one and it's not moving well, best is to get a consultant to help your business or better still you change your business strategy or you choose another form of business to do. But the best option out tof the 3 is to hire a consultant and let them help your business grow.

The advice would be depending on the situation or the reason why his business is starting to fall.. it's important to know the situation first so your advice would be relevant.. i would just encourage him and offer him my help if he ever needed it.

In every businesses there are ups and downs and when you are into one and it's not moving well, best is to get a consultant to help your business or better still you change your business strategy or you choose another form of business to do. But the best option out tof the 3 is to hire a consultant and let them help your business grow.
I agree with your two options. Getting a consultant would be helpful in times like this. Changing the business strategy is also a great idea as this could help improve the profits of it. The problem is when a new competitor came, so perhaps coming up with a marketing strategy would help.

I know some of you have friends who are in business, or maybe you, yourself hàve a business. Sometimes, whether we like it or not, som business fails. What advise would you give yourself or your friend to keep the business from failing?
Life is all about ups and downs, so is business. That a business is experiencing downs does not mean it will fail, persistence and innovation is the key. Is there something that you need to change? Are you willing to set it right? In the end, you will just be grateful you didn't give up.

My advise to my friend would first be - Dont mix Business and Pleasure. - in that when it's time for business face it squarely, pleasure will come later.

Seek help from appropriate places, for the things you need to grow the business, seek out for new clients to expand your client base and be diligent with bookkeeping.

The advice would be depending on the situation or the reason why his business is starting to fall.. it's important to know the situation first so your advice would be relevant.. i would just encourage him and offer him my help if he ever needed it.
I will always add it to my friends to never try to copy another person's plans and strategies for his own business. It's far more better to look for your own business identity and work with it. It will be easy for you to figure out what's not working out for and what's working out for you and be able to adjust it accordingly.

I will always add it to my friends to never try to copy another person's plans and strategies for his own business. It's far more better to look for your own business identity and work with it. It will be easy for you to figure out what's not working out for and what's working out for you and be able to adjust it accordingly.
Yeah, don't be afraid to try new things for business. Those who think and make their own ideas tends to be a lot more successful than those who just copy what already exists.. just look at the top leading businesses worldwide for example.

I would advise him to spend some money on ads mainly by going digital, e.g Facebook ads, advertising on Instagram, blogs etc also creating banners and handbill, to be consistent, determined and focused, never to give up, never to sell on credit to anyone as this is one of the major draw back of any business.

My advice will be firstly, Resilience & focus: To be successful, an entrepreneur must be resilient. Decide what's important: Entrepreneurs need to hold the ability to see through what's not important. Seek support from industry peers: Entrepreneurs don't just need money, they need support. Stay focussed:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds