Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What advise would you tell your friend to keep the business from failing?

I know some of you have friends who are in business, or maybe you, yourself hàve a business. Sometimes, whether we like it or not, som business fails. What advise would you give yourself or your friend to keep the business from failing?
Maybe hiring a good business consultant if you don't know what you are doing but I don't really want to tell my friends what they should do and what they shouldn't unless they want my help

Advertisement Placeholder
Develop a strong business plan: Create a well-thought-out business plan that outlines objectives, tactics, and financial projections to help the company move in the right direction. regularly assess and make adjustments. Review the financial performance and the company strategy frequently and make adjustments as necessary to take advantage of new opportunities and challenges.

Before starting a business at all , I will advise him to have a good business plan laid out for his or her business because that will be the guideline for the future of the business,

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds