Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What advise would you tell your friend to keep the business from failing?

I would advise him to be passionate about his business, even if he experiences some setbacks. It is not always easy, but that's it, good things don't come easy. So if he doesn't give up, he will find success.

Advertisement Placeholder
The point is to avoid failing, for this you must analyze that it is not working well, where the fault is. It may be the high cost of the products (you must make offers and discounts). You must have a good relationship with customers, make eye-catching promotions that attract people's attention and also have good quality marketing.

If a business is new or expanding, it needs sufficient financing. However, that’s not enough. Miscalculating and underestimating how much they’ll need or securing the wrong type of financing can lead to business failure.

The advice i will give a friend to keep his business from falling is to always change strategy and explore more about his business to find out about new idea to bring up or make his business grow
And always save up from his profit to save his business from collapsing

The advice I will give to my friend running a business is that he should be careful so as to ensure continuity of the business , I would also advise that for a start profits should be reinvested and not just spent anyhow, ensure he satisfies the employee well.

Do share your problems with those who is expert in business dealing because they have high experience about marketing and business dealing.
Lot's of people fail in business because they don't have the idea that how to continue the business working so my suggestion is to take advise with highly experts in business.

Get to know the market before you venture into it. See a business consultant to seek advice about the new business. Online presence is key. Buy your online store in an attractive ways to lure customers. And lastly, avoid spending your profit carelessly.

The fact is nobody is above mistakes,the best of investors will always learn from their mistakes so as to avoid future occurrence.there are many factors which contributes to buisness failure, which are if you fail to plan then you are planning to fail,lack of publicity, customers relationship and so on.

There is this very insightful article online titled "don't grow your business into failure". Businesses needs to be balanced on all sides. The revenue models, expenses, liabilities and investments. If any of these sides go negative, it affects the whole business. Just make sure the equation is balanced on all sides.

My advice is this; do not borrow loan of any kind to fund the business. That is the fastest route to failing. Next, do not relent in advertising your business, be proud of your business, move out and reach out to customers.

My advice is this; do not borrow loan of any kind to fund the business. That is the fastest route to failing. Next, do not relent in advertising your business, be proud of your business, move out and reach out to customers.
I'm also against the idea of taking a loan to finance the business. I don't mean to be negative but if the business fails, it's jut not the business you will lose but you would also be burdened by debt. Failure to make payments would lead to losing your assets that was taken as collateral.

Starting and maintaining a business is never an easy thing to do, most times things might not go as planned due to one reason or another, but provided you did not give up there's still a chance that things will turn out good at the end of the day. Business requires patience, hardwork, honesty, perseverance, diligence, etc for you to excel.

The main advice I’d give to you is pull yourself up. Start moving again even though you are not sure of what direction to go in. Once you begin your journey look at the failure as an opportunity to learn from your choices to not fall into the same situation again.

I know some of you have friends who are in business, or maybe you, yourself hàve a business. Sometimes, whether we like it or not, som business fails. What advise would you give yourself or your friend to keep the business from failing?
The advise you give a friend doesn't necessarily mean your friends business will not fail...all you have to do is give him or her thebbestbif advises for the good of it

Preventing business from failing is one of the hardest task of a business owner. I will tell my friend to have plans ahead spending to prevent lavish spending. And organizing seminars for his workers so that they can have better views of doing things better.

I know some of you have friends who are in business, or maybe you, yourself hàve a business. Sometimes, whether we like it or not, som business fails. What advise would you give yourself or your friend to keep the business from failing?
Aap proper paperwork about business is required to maintain the the business on track. It is our fault about the failure of business. There is harm in starting a business without thinking and without planning. The most important thing to avoid losses in business is full attention. Whether you run your own business or do it with someone else, you absolutely need it. If we adopt this habit in business, we will never be at a loss.

I would advise him to manage the cost and expenses of things, Minimal way of cost and also effective management of all the company or business operation. Interaction with customers is also very important. And also management of the market against competitors.

Concerning the advise to give to a business to prevent it from falling. Well, I will advise the individual to get a good consultant or a good marketer that will help promote his product, he should be opened to information or complaints from customer, only then can he tackle the problems within. He should also learn to satisfy his customers

Firstly he should be dedicated to the business and should leave no room for familiar faces hence that will be the fall of the business’. Business is meant for business alone and not to be intercepted by family members. You can’t continue being in business if you allow family and friends to take without giving money in return it’ll wreck you quicker than you expected.

There is need to re-strategize. There are reasons for failure and the first step in regularizing what went wrong is to first identify. Then pay for consultation with experts in the field to get your business breathing again and find ways to recover losses incurred.Sometimes, it not that you ae not doing the right thing, it might be you are not doing it the right way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds