Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What advise would you tell your friend to keep the business from failing?

The advise i will tell my friends is that he should not make his business to fall and I will explain many things to him that if your business fail nobody will help because every people see out there don't love you they only love your money

Advertisement Placeholder
The primary guidance I'd provide for you is pull yourself up. Begin moving again despite the fact that you don't know of what course to go in. When you start your excursion take a gander at the disappointment as an occasion to gain from your decisions to not fall into a similar circumstance once more.

When a business fail I will advise my friend never to give up in business try to put more effort in the business and never to jump from one business to another

I agree. And after making a lot of research and choose the target market, I think it is important to think of the possible challenges you may encounter even when of haven't occured yet and come up with the solutions.
Yes that is true. You must also outline the potential risks that might occur in the process of starting the business and also start working on those risks before they try occurring and preventing the business to grow.

I know some of you have friends who are in business, or maybe you, yourself hàve a business. Sometimes, whether we like it or not, som business fails. What advise would you give yourself or your friend to keep the business from failing?
I would advise my friend to do business that he is interested in and that he knows a lot about, that is, if he has knowledge, then he became successful person so knowledge and skills are very important for business

He should not think about the profit to be generated rather he should think about sustaining the business. The business should be able to stand time. The person should also be a serious minded person

There are so many reasons why a business fails... I will take my time to study my friend's business and what must have caused it to fail....some businesses fail due to laziness, unseriousness and Indiscipline on the part of the owners.... some businesses fail because their owners are not goal driven... They don't have any plans for their businesses so they just go with the flow

I know some of you have friends who are in business, or maybe you, yourself hàve a business. Sometimes, whether we like it or not, som business fails. What advise would you give yourself or your friend to keep the
I know some of you have friends who are in business, or maybe you, yourself hàve a business. Sometimes, whether we like it or not, som business fails. What advise would you give yourself or your friend to keep the business from failing?
Business needs patience to face any problem any hurdle but we sometimes get worry.first face the problem and find theout solutions.
Record keeping is the best advise to maintain the business group and manage your accounts.

Sometimes money might be the issue why the business is failing. He could sustain the business if he had extra capital on his hands, he should talk to his friends and family about his predicament. They might lend a helping hand.
He should also reach out to a mentor for a help.

Advertising is the key of customers door,advertise your product properly,spend a good amount on it,make a good will among your marketers and customer.never compromise on quality .

If I was to give my friend an advice an advice on how to keep a successful business and not a failing one, I would offer the following tips:
• you should get paid exactly for what you goods or service is worth, no reductions or extras : Make sure you know what your job is worth in the marketplace, by conducting an evaluation of your skills, productivity, job tasks, contribution to the company, and the going rate, both inside and outside the company, for what you do.
• there is no family or friend In business: if family members or close friend are to patronize you,ensure they pay for the goods bought or service rendering, you can try charging them at a discounted price but ensure they always pay.

As a business owner you must always have saves. When you start up a company or a business see the company as an entity of it's own, the company should have a separate account from your private bank account. Why some business fail is lack of management and good structural organisation of departments which are functional for the progress of the business.

The best advice I'm going to give a friend for his business not to fail is to always do aggressive marketing on his business Every month. Marketing can not be over emphasised in any business. If a business isn't conducting any form of marketing, the business is as good as dead

I will advise my friend, always be consistent in your efforts and hard working.
Must make a backup plan to survive your business in bad conditions.
Always remain loyal, kind and honest with your customers, in this way your business will flourish day by day.

Urdu
English

First of all people who want to do business should have good quality of the product they have in their business so that people like it and your business will never fail and the way you speak is very good. Keep up the good content. Keep your business afloat. If your communication style is not good, you will fail in business. And if the customer says, "Give me a little less money." I am so happy and you can be a good businessman.

Two things will keep business from failing in the long haul, first is ability to acquire new customers and ability to retain existing customers. No business can survive with regular sales that why customers acquisition and retention is very vital. I will also advise to keep eye o positive cash flow, that is his expense must not go beyond income in the business.

To start a business,there may be chance of profit or loss. Sometimes business gets profit in the beginnings and sometimes it may suffer loss.So its all depended on businessman's luck .If i want to save my friend from business fails then i advise him to maintain a good relationship with your customers and give the lowest price to them.

The first thing for such person is to check the main reason why the business keeps failing so that he wouldn't just be beating around the bush, he should check some of his steps that make the business fail, if not , he should avoid unnecessary spendings and also have a financial department in his business to Know how much is the income and how much they spend

I would advise your that if he is failing in business, then he should keep a confidence high and be agressive in business and do more and more advertisement of your business and on social media and TV AIDS .

I can advise the friend to be very keen when dealing with clients ,to develop good communication skills and business language .
If possible to introduce after sale services in his business and give discounts.
Alaways to be eager to get customers feedbacks so that he may know the strengths and weaknesses of his business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds