Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What advice would you give to someone starting out making money online?

this is why you need to first of all seek knowledge if you want to work and make money in the internet space as a newbie. So many people always rush to sign up on platforms they don't have much knowledge of and end up regretting.
Majority of the newbie think that making money online comes easy. He would need to go through a rigorous skill acquisition process before you can think of making a reasonable amount of money on the web.

Advertisement Placeholder
Online jobs or business is all about consistency, effort and relentlessly towards achieving your goals. you can only be successful when you don't give up or you always plan ahead of time.
I agree with you, you mentioned the best factors that can help you to be successful in online and offline jobs and businesses, not giving up will make you stronger and make you to come with new ideas.

I agree with you, you mentioned the best factors that can help you to be successful in online and offline jobs and businesses, not giving up will make you stronger and make you to come with new ideas.
A positive mindset is also crucial when anyone wants to start up earning online, but you must set a goal and always ensure that you achieve your goals no matter the weather.

Majority of the newbie think that making money online comes easy. He would need to go through a rigorous skill acquisition process before you can think of making a reasonable amount of money on the web.
Normally, anyone who have not tried a particular thing we think it is very easy to make money from. Making money online is not impossible but it requires a lot of consistency.

Normally, anyone who have not tried a particular thing we think it is very easy to make money from. Making money online is not impossible but it requires a lot of consistency.
That's point on! It is necessary to be consistent because if you are consistent, you will definitely make money online but so many people do not have the patience and that is why they couldn't cope.

That's point on! It is necessary to be consistent because if you are consistent, you will definitely make money online but so many people do not have the patience and that is why they couldn't cope.
Yeah, consistency is important but it should be on something that works. if you're doing something that does not work consistently you may not be able to succeed on the long run.

Yeah, consistency is important but it should be on something that works. if you're doing something that does not work consistently you may not be able to succeed on the long run.
It is very important to be consistent in any business that you want to move into because if you're not consistent, you will not probably make reasonable amount of impact and such impact is translated to the money you would make from it.

The advice I can give any newbie Starting earning money online, is for he or she should plan well to invest such amount of money and he or she should not misuse money anyhow.

I think the advise I can give someone concerning online money making, depends on the kind of platforms he worked on. if it's on crypto, I will advise him based on crypto.

It is very important to be consistent in any business that you want to move into because if you're not consistent, you will not probably make reasonable amount of impact and such impact is translated to the money you would make from it.
Consistency in anything you are doing is a must if you want to succeed in that thing. Without some level of hard work and consistency you will not be able to succeed. A lot of people give up on the long run.

My strong advice is for the person to be consistent in his approach, because it is difficult to be consistent especially when he or she only works when he feels like to work.
Setting up a routine could be helpful.
I was telling someone this same thing the other day, you need to be consistent if you are to make money online in the long run as nothing on this space is a bed of rose.

I was telling someone this same thing the other day, you need to be consistent if you are to make money online in the long run as nothing on this space is a bed of rose.
It is important that necessary you tell people that before trying to make them understand that working online is profitable. A lot of people are not patient enough to be consistent in what they do to succeed.

It's not rocket science. Just go through this forum and see the different ways and ideas in which you can earn money online. As long as you're determined and consistent it is not hard to pull off.
I would not advise you to take every advise you see on this forum but you should also do your own personal research before venturing into any form of business no matter how lucrative it sounds

Don't expect much at first many peaple expect a lot when they start to make money onile but the reality is completely diffriend and they get disappointed some peaple lose money because they get scammed
This is good advice. One of the challenges many people encountered while working online is the difference between what they take working online for and what working online actually mean. Anyone that want to start working online should not expect much, especially in the early days.

The advice that I would give someone seeking to make money online is to try hard to avoid gambling and working online doesn't mean that you get to be rich any quicker but that you get to have a lot of opportunities to explore.

Well I personally considered online platforms as a game of luck based on some experience I had.
Having knowledge is the most important tool that can help successful online. so get the knowledge first.

The best advice I can give to someone who is just starting to earn online most especially from post to pay forums is that he or she should always have a target of his or her daily earning.

Success is not just a product of one time hardwork, it is product of persistence despite failures and difficulties.
My humble advice is that you should not give up because of challenges.

Based on experience, I think most newbie into online, focused on trading simply because they want to earned money more easily and most of them start will little or no knowledge about it.
Knowledge is very important and you need to have it before you start anything.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds