Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Was working online your last resort?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When you decided to work online, was it your last resort? Or did you choose to work online for other reasons? For me, I was living in an area where we didn't have many jobs. It was either work at some of the restaraunts, bars, or other small businesses in the area, or work at the grocery store and other such places.

I not being interested in any of those jobs, decided my next best bet would be to work online. And here we are today.

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course not. I only started working online because I knew it would give me the freedom I wanted and that's the greatest motivation for me to keep working everyday though I haven't gotten to where I want to be.

I decided to work online full time after the pandemic because my eyes where opened to so many things that I realized, people lost their jobs and their source of livelihood was taken as well.
I decided to work online full time after the pandemic because my eyes where opened to so many things that I realized, people lost their jobs and their source of livelihood was taken as well.

Working online is not my last resort. I decided to start working online so I can increase what I'm earning monthly. I did start working online because I don't have other thing to do. Till now, I still have other job I'm doing offline.

I started working online and earning from it for just a single reason Wich is because I am student. I have no time to for offline jobs so I decided to work online for 1 to 2 hours out of my studies schedule.

When you decided to work online, was it your last resort? Or did you choose to work online for other reasons? For me, I was living in an area where we didn't have many jobs. It was either work at some of the restaraunts, bars, or other small businesses in the area, or work at the grocery store and other such places.

I not being interested in any of those jobs, decided my next best bet would be to work online. And here we are today.
When I learnt working online is the one of the best solution to the poverty I started working online to increase my income daily.

Whenever I am down broke offline waiting for the end of the month to get my salary , I found solace with my online earning to give me son miney to maintain myself , so online work has been helpful .

I started working online not because I am jobless or wanting. I am into working online to create financial and daily budget balance, to increase my savings and reduce dependency of my monthly salary.

Working online was not my last resort but then I was able to discover that it is probably going to be something that I will enjoy and the quickest way for me out of poverty.

Working online was like my last resort because I am still a student and it will be very difficult to handle any other job offline judging from the fact that I don't really have enough time for studies let alone dovetailing it with an offline work.

There is a way you could have copied since you are a student, you can do the kind of jobs that compliments what you currently do at the moment, you can start a project writing business etc

The thing that derived me to do online jobs is because of my low income or inadequate amount of income that online income tend to supplement it
Yes you're right by saying this and I think if we are to ask everyone opinion it should be the same thing, because most of us here have at least one or two offline business.

Due to my health issues and also being a single mother of 4 at the moment working online really was my last resort so that I was able to work around my kids and around my health issues. There is also not many jobs offline that I would have been able to do with the health issues I suffer with so online work with my own hours and my own pace was the better option.

I work online because I want to be independent and there shouldn't be any time limitations for me, beside that I want to grow more and learn new stuff, online jobs created these facilities for me.

I work online because I want to be independent and there shouldn't be any time limitations for me, beside that I want to grow more and learn new stuff, online jobs created these facilities for me.
The major advantage of working online is the freedom it gives you and you can even start as many businesses as you want. That was also one of the major reasons I got interested in making money on the internet.

The major advantage of working online is the freedom it gives you and you can even start as many businesses as you want. That was also one of the major reasons I got interested in making money on the internet.
Many people are getting interested in online jobs because of this reason, people are tired of being controlled by others and time limitations by others.

At the moment, working online is not my last resort and I hoped it should never be due to it lack of security sometimes even though it's really good. I have a business offline which sometimes it even pay more than what I earned online.

Many people are getting interested in online jobs because of this reason, people are tired of being controlled by others and time limitations by others.
the freedom of working on the internet cannot be underestimated. It is the major reason so many people prefer to work online and including myself. But even at that it requires a lot of discipline before you can be able to make something tangible.

Well, freedom is the reason why I tend to work online and this is why i prefer freelancing over other kind of regular, day jobs. I have worked at a company and it was a horrible time for me.

Well, freedom is the reason why I tend to work online and this is why i prefer freelancing over other kind of regular, day jobs. I have worked at a company and it was a horrible time for me.
Freelancing is a very good way to make money on the internet because you are totally charge of your time. You work whenever you want to work and your rest whenever you want to rest. If you are also not interested in a job you can reject it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds