Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Upgrading account or paying for membership to make money

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you think it is a wise decision to pay for account upgrade or pay for membership fees to make money. I am asking this question because recently I was offered a position where I would have to pay membership fee (one time fee) to join. The fee equals to two months salary.

I have also seen sites where you have to pay membership fees to earn or earn better. What if these people vanish after account upgrade?

Advertisement Placeholder
During first time start, and they makes it mandatory to upgrade your membership plan, you shouldn't waste your time on such site. They just want to get away with your money and never pay you for such amount spent.

From experience sites that demand payment for membership aren't very legit, often times they pack up after a while

You should be really careful about such sites that promise you good earnings when you pay for membership or account upgrade. It could be a scam scheme. Though there are others that are legit and you will actually earn after paying. So you should research about the site first before you pay.

Based on what I have read here, I think I should let go the job offer that asks me money to pay for the membership. Thank you guys for your valuable advice.

I have paid for membership on a couple of sites. Since the difference between the amount I paid and amount I earned was not very big, I never renewed my membership.

Looks like upgrading is not very beneficial. As far as the offer I was talking about, I let it go but my friend grabbed, paid the membership and has started working

Any site that shows me such options before i start making use of their reward site aren't ready to have me in. I'll only upgrade or pay for membership when I've made some money through their site.

In the time I have been online, I really don't trust sites that ask for membership. Although there are legitimate sites that when you cancel the membership the difference in profit is very striking. To make the decision you must evaluate well and verify that it is a legitimate site.

The choice is actually yours to make because you would be the one to enjoy the benefits or suffer the results of your action. But i would advise that you research and check out the benefit of upgrading and being a member it they are much and you stand a chance to earn higher then go ahead. But there is no difference with accounts that are not upgraded then there is no need

In the time I have been online, I really don't trust sites that ask for membership. Although there are legitimate sites that when you cancel the membership the difference in profit is very striking. To make the decision you must evaluate well and verify that it is a legitimate site.
Yeah exactly am with you too I don't fully trust sites or platforms like that at all requesting for been membership before anything. If there are definitely legitimate ones you have to be careful cause of the terms.

Personally, I believe there are genuine sites that will still pay after upgrade of account but is just that the ones with scam are just too much, especially, in the PTC platforms. So one should be very sure of a site before upgrading account there. It is just my opinion.

Do you think it is a wise decision to pay for account upgrade or pay for membership fees to make money. I am asking this question because recently I was offered a position where I would have to pay membership fee (one time fee) to join. The fee equals to two months salary.

I have also seen sites where you have to pay membership fees to earn or earn better. What if these people vanish after account upgrade?
Most times upgrading an account or paying for membership seems dicey when you are in a websites that pays you money. I am always as scared as you because most sites vanish after you pay them.

There are different ways to make money and most times, we use money to make money so we can actually pay money for membership but one has to be sure of its authencity.

There are different ways to make money and most times, we use money to make money so we can actually pay money for membership but one has to be sure of its authencity.
That is right. We actually use money to make money. But one should truly be careful to avoid getting scammed. Don't pay for membership or do an upgrade unless you have legit reviews that the site is not scam.

That is right. We actually use money to make money. But one should truly be careful to avoid getting scammed. Don't pay for membership or do an upgrade unless you have legit reviews that the site is not scam.
That of course the first rule of investing, be sure of what you are investing into to know what is actually being used to make money on the website and if proven to be legit I do not see a big deal in making or paying membership fees.

This is a paid to click site and that is how most of them have been doing,, it is very difficult even if you really need to pay because you will pay a lot of money to hire as many membership as possible, I don't know if this will work

You should very mindful and careful of such type platforms. Let them not swindle you of your hard earned money after making the payment and not holding up their end of the bargain

Personally I cannot advise you to pay money to upgrade any account in online business, it is better to be patient and wait. But is hoping to join any online business, some are genuine but not all

I would never do or pay into any site that ask me to pay for membership before I would be able to earn from their site when we have so many site that want people to come on their site everyday and pay them some token at the end.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds