Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Twitter vs tik-tok, which one is best for affiliate marketing??

You made point about a Facebook and Instagram, there are many scammers people in the them. But Twitter and tik-tok are a special platform that not common use by scammer. However, I prefer a Twitter to use for affiliate marketing.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would have to go with the one that I have been using for years now which is Twitter because I don't even have a Tik-tok application on my smartphone nor have I ever created an account for it. I find the application very funny and too childish and it's why I can't use it.
Twitter is matured, tik-tok have lots of audience using it. Its funny but the social media platform is growing. With time it will reach the level of twitter and other big social media platforms. I see it instrumental for affiliate marketing together with twitter.

Twitter is matured, tik-tok have lots of audience using it. Its funny but the social media platform is growing. With time it will reach the level of twitter and other big social media platforms. I see it instrumental for affiliate marketing together with twitter.
Exactly, from what I know and seen from the users of the application tik-tok, it's mainly used for making funny videos. It's all I see most people use it for and it's not worth it to me. Maybe there more use of the application but as I'm not using it, I may not know it.

Tik tok is a great place for Affliate Marketing.
Here are some tips on how to do affliate Marketing on tik tok.

Find Right influencer

Track his/her web-based media execution atleast for a month .

Track his/her genuineness and crowd interest , so you can elevate your item to target crowd

You can utilize certain coupon codes during the mission. Along these lines, one approach to create this work with influencers by making content that can be accompnaied with coupon codes or connections in profiles.

I see tik-tok and Twitter better off than facebook and instagram, when it concerns affiliate marketing. They tend to have members that you can direct your affiliate products/items and receive proper attention to it. I see facebook and instagram having some fake members that impersonate other high profile individuals. But in twitter and tik-tok its quite different, the scam is not that much like Facebook and instagram.

Between twitter and tik-tok which one is best preferred for affiliate marketing??
Between Twitter and tiktok? I will think about sticking with Twitter any day and anytime. I have been using Twitter for affiliate marketing for quite a long time now and have come to become at home with ot

Between Twitter and tiktok I will say there are both doing well but if I am to use a social media platform that is 80% free of scammers I will say Twitter. Using Twitter to promote your affiliate marketing will help promote your business.

Twitter is the better thing for affiliated marketing, there is no chance for Tik tok in this process, so i do not think Tik tok can give any benefit by affiliated marketing. Because tik tok is just an entertainment nothing els but Twitter is versatile.

Social media has made it so certainly anybody can turn out to be an associate of your brand. Affiliates are not required to have a famous weblog or celebrity-reputation reputation to correctly sell your products. Instead, those structures offer associates with the equipment they want to create content material and seamlessly proportion referral hyperlinks to their integrated target target market of followers

I would say that tik Tok because it is more important in affiliate marketing and it makes it more fun to learn by clicking on videos and knowing viral videos definitely is primarily a social media where people uploads video but Twitter is very bored like bored and it is not good for affiliate marketing o would prefer you choose tik tom

Exactly, from what I know and seen from the users of the application tik-tok, it's mainly used for making funny videos. It's all I see most people use it for and it's not worth it to me. Maybe there more use of the application but as I'm not using it, I may not know it.
As some people make use of it to make funny videos others use it too to make adverts videos to market their own affiliate products. I have seen such kind of event go around tik-tok, I'm eager to make use of it for advert purpose and not making funny videos.

I think affiliate marketing on Facebook is more of advantage than tik-tok. The reason being that, Facebook has one of the largest community in the world. It would boost brands and patronage. Not only that, tik-tok is more of video content than flyers and designs. Many people may not really look into it. Affiliate marketing on Facebook is beneficial than that of tik-tok.

As some people make use of it to make funny videos others use it too to make adverts videos to market their own affiliate products. I have seen such kind of event go around tik-tok, I'm eager to make use of it for advert purpose and not making funny videos.
Exactly my point of view with regards to the use of the application tik-tok because over 90% of all the videos I have seen that was made using the application all turn out to be funny stuff. Although the ones that are using it in such a way to promote their products are more wise than the rest.

What a wonderful question because not everybody that knows about it much but in this case Twitter is far more better than tik-ton because the only thing you can use tik-ton for is just for uploading videos and music's but Twitter is not for that and you can also promote things on Twitter

Exactly my point of view with regards to the use of the application tik-tok because over 90% of all the videos I have seen that was made using the application all turn out to be funny stuff. Although the ones that are using it in such a way to promote their products are more wise than the rest.
Yeah, you're correct most of the people there use it to post funny stuffs, they don't have any productive things to offer. I can't just stay on their funny videos to waste my precious time, instead I'll divert it to advertising my affiliate products. If advertising doesn't get me what i need after building much follower counts, then I'll leave for twitter alone.

Tiktok and twitter both has important for affiliate marketing.. social media provide many ways for affiliate marketing.. To get more trafic twitter us more relaible then tiktok because its has too much access to peoples..

Yeah, you're correct most of the people there use it to post funny stuffs, they don't have any productive things to offer. I can't just stay on their funny videos to waste my precious time, instead I'll divert it to advertising my affiliate products. If advertising doesn't get me what i need after building much follower counts, then I'll leave for twitter alone.
If you have been online especially in Twitter as of last week, you would have seen the trending rubbish they were using tik-tok to to do. I called it naked challenge which was exactly what it was, because they were just using it and the effects to get naked in the eyes of the world.

they both are doing fine look is just a place to go to post videos not necessarily going there to comment on anything up love you anything or like it with the way that you do there is centred around blogging I imagine it will take place through it.

they both are doing fine look is just a place to go to post videos not necessarily going there to comment on anything up love you anything or like it with the way that you do there is centred around blogging I imagine it will take place through it.
From my analysis and observations, it seems like tik-tok is more like a female social media application because over 90% of all videos done using the tik-tok application are done mostly by female. They are good for marketing purposes because men like to see pretty ladies.

If we talk about affiliated marketing, it means marketing for another company or person, like advertising or promotion or convincing customers. So in my views Twitter is good way for affiliated market you can get more by this rather than tik tok because tiktok is just entertainment nothing els

I see tik-tok and Twitter better off than facebook and instagram, when it concerns affiliate marketing. They tend to have members that you can direct your affiliate products/items and receive proper attention to it. I see facebook and instagram having some fake members that impersonate other high profile individuals. But in twitter and tik-tok its quite different, the scam is not that much like Facebook and instagram.

Between twitter and tik-tok which one is best preferred for affiliate marketing??
What does tik tok offers other than video upload? If there's new update on the app do let me know so that I can check it out. That being said, Twitter has the answer you're seeking for. Isn't it obvious? It clearly written all over it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds