Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Twitter vs tik-tok, which one is best for affiliate marketing??

Twitter allows affiliate marketers to promote their offers. ... If you are just promoting offers and not adding value for Twitter users, they are less likely to buy from you, and might even unfollow you. A good approach to increase engagement is to include pictures in your posts.

Advertisement Placeholder
Twitter allows affiliate marketers to promote their offers. ... If you are just promoting offers and not adding value for Twitter users, they are less likely to buy from you, and might even unfollow you.
With Tiktok making consistent and quality content, you can get your videos in front of enough people in a few months and start building up your personal brand. It's the right time to start using TikTok — not only as a fun app, but also as a powerful marketing channel.

It's Twitter no doubt about that. People on tiktok are only interested in their entertainment not to mention that most of them are kids. I see twitter as the perfect affiliate marketing platform because it looks more professional people whose interests in making money and businesses are there.

If I am not mistaken Tiktok is the app that is for short videos. It is a social media with members posting a different kind of videos that is viewed by other Tiktok members aside from the outsiders. With Twitter your post can be read by your followers although you can also post a video link in Twitter. I would prefer Twitter with the text and not the video because a video consumes more time than reading. With Tiktok I have to watch 20 seconds to 30 seconds of video and I don't like to spend that much time.

I think twitter could be best for affiliate marketer.if you are an affiliate marketer, you need to identify and recognise your audience or kind of clients and where to find most of them.most nigerians use twitter more than tiktok

The most notable affiliates on social media are the Influencers, have the ability to reach wide audiences and can be great for brand awareness. The primary social media platform for influencers is Instagram, along with YouTube and TikTok.

Tik tok is used mainly for videos so I would say Twitter because of recent marketing of all kinds are seen there since many people always come for updates on Twitter. All social media platforms can be used for affiliate marketing if the target audience is known.

I see tik-tok and Twitter better off than facebook and instagram, when it concerns affiliate marketing. They tend to have members that you can direct your affiliate products/items and receive proper attention to it. I see facebook and instagram having some fake members that impersonate other high profile individuals. But in twitter and tik-tok its quite different, the scam is not that much like Facebook and instagram.

Between twitter and tik-tok which one is best preferred for affiliate marketing??
I think tiktok is more effective than twitter in terms of affiliate marketing, because it is up to date and it is now trendy and easy to notice if you use it for affiliate marketing. It is more lively because the tiktok is use to promote anything and its quite entertaining compared to twitter.

To me I will prefer tiktok TikTok is exploring the option of adding links to videos. This could possibly open the door for adding affiliate links to your videos. For now, you have the option to add a social link to your profile

TikTok is experimenting with different ways of advertising.Affiliate marketing on TikTok can be done through organic unpaid content or paid advertising. And also twitter is actually a great tool for marketing your business and engaging your audience.

I see tik-tok and Twitter better off than facebook and instagram, when it concerns affiliate marketing. They tend to have members that you can direct your affiliate products/items and receive proper attention to it. I see facebook and instagram having some fake members that impersonate other high profile individuals. But in twitter and tik-tok its quite different, the scam is not that much like Facebook and instagram.

Between twitter and tik-tok which one is best preferred for affiliate marketing??
I think Twitter is the best and the best because tiktok is that people watch entertainment videos and don't like advertisements and Twitter is great because people are more involved in business related business. I use it a lot, so I think Twitter will be the best, not tick tock, because there are a lot of people on it who are more interested in business, and I think Twitter is the best of the two.

According to my own point of view between Twitter and tik-tok I believe Twitter is good but right now tik-tok is now the best, and tik-tok has more trafficking now. And when it comes to affiliate marketing I believe right now tik-tok is the best

When it comes to social media and affiliate marketing, most of these platforms have their advantages. However, if I was to pick from Tiktok or Twitter, I would definitely pick Twitter because it seems a bit more flexible for such.

I would give it to Twitter as we have more mature persons on the app. Twitter is more than a social media and generates more traffic. Greater number of youth are on Twitter which goes to say it’s a better option.

personally

I prefer Twitter to TiK ToK app in the sense that Twitter has a larger and better reach compared to the tiktok app, so when you want to do affiliate marketing then using twitter will be a good idea due to it reach.

I would have to go with the one that I have been using for years now which is Twitter because I don't even have a Tik-tok application on my smartphone nor have I ever created an account for it. I find the application very funny and too childish and it's why I can't use it.

The advent of social media has made it easier, for both companies, brands, and of course ordinary people to make money through the internet.
I will definitely pick tik-tok over Twitter on this. The reason is because tik-tok is primarily a social media where people upload videos. When you make a viral video on tik-tok definitely people will click on your profile and of course that is why I think they said that they will buy you whatever you are offering because people are more convinced by what they see on videos than words.

they both are doing fine look is just a place to go to post videos not necessarily going there to comment on anything up love you anything or like it with the way that you do there is centred around blogging I imagine it will take place through it.

I have not really yes til tok before personally talkmore of using it for marketing but I will still choose tiktok in this case why because the networking app have really been gaining attention in recent months and a lot of users are now migrating to the app for videos and some other stuff so I think it will be good for affiliate marketing

Twitter should be the ideal platform for marketing, tik-tok is use by small boys and girls for adventures, therefore, any business minded person should always think of Twitter be the tik_tok.
Moreover, there are great men and women on Twitter than in tik-tok.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds