Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

TV Advertising vs Online Advertisements

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
Credits
There are mnay avenues that you can use to advertise for a product and one of the possible ways is that you can advertise through online means, or via the television and radio. Of course each of them has their own advantages and disadvantages. However, between these two, which do you think is the better option and which of the two do you think is more likely to generate a good viewer base?

From my opinion, If you are advertising via a television, the viewers are forced to see the advertisements between movies and program which can make it better than online users who ignore adverts and make use of adblockers. However, at the same time, online adverts may receive more attention because people use the internet much more now and have moved away from televisions.

What is your opinion on these two marketing techniques?

Advertisement Placeholder
Cost Effective: The second main advantage of online advertising is that it is cost effective. Online advertising doesn't require such a heavy expenditure like TV advertising, or any other form of advertising in that case. Moreover, it can also cover a larger mass of audience than any other form of advertising.

Of course, TV advertising is better than online advertising because some people do not know much of the online field and TV and movies have a lot of interest, ATV is the best for advertisement it give good benefit.

Online advertising is much better than TV advertising. This is because more people spend more time online surfing Facebook, YouTube and Google rather than watching TV. As for me I barely watch TV but I use the internet everyday. I am more likely to see an ad on the internet than on a TV.

TV Advertising vs Online Advertisements​

Online advertising I as is more preferable to me than TV advertising because now a days must manufacturer are aiming to get to the youths and of which must youths spend must of their time online ,must people don't even have the time to sit down and watch TV programs .that why must of the tv programs are now brought to the internet .

So why is TV still such a popular medium? What the infographic doesn’t show is the impact on brand awareness that television has. Viewers of an advertisement may not run out and buy something they have just seen, but if the advert is effective then that brand will stay in their heads when they go to choose from a range of products at a store, or online.

It would really depend on the budget but both are effective. As well all know, most of the people day are spending so much time scrolling online, making online advertisement effective. And even though I don't watch television that often, it is still very much effective but costly. The tv ad will stay in peoples head for a while as they are repetitive commercials.

There are mnay avenues that you can use to advertise for a product and one of the possible ways is that you can advertise through online means, or via the television and radio. Of course each of them has their own advantages and disadvantages. However, between these two, which do you think is the better option and which of the two do you think is more likely to generate a good viewer base?

From my opinion, If you are advertising via a television, the viewers are forced to see the advertisements between movies and program which can make it better than online users who ignore adverts and make use of adblockers. However, at the same time, online adverts may receive more attention because people use the internet much more now and have moved away from televisions.

What is your opinion on these two marketing techniques?
Cost Effective: The main advantage of online advertising is that it is cost effective. Online advertising doesn't require such a heavy expenditure like TV advertising, or any other form of advertising in that case. Moreover, it can also cover a larger mass of audience than any other form of advertising.

There is nothing a TV can offer which you can find online. Even if it is like programs you can still see them online. As a result of this lot of people spend most of their time online. Therefore online advertisement is pretty much better and converting than TV advertisement. TV advertisement can be very broad and reach on interested audience. All advertisements gives you the chance to target the right audience with minimal fee.

I will choose Tv advertising despite online advertisement's more people that's online than those who watch television now.. for me ads on tv looks more professional and legitimate looking than those ads online which tends to be ..well there's a lot of shady advertisements online people don't like online adverts.

Cost Effective: The second main advantage of online advertising is that it is cost effective. Online advertising doesn't require such a heavy expenditure like TV advertising, or any other form of advertising in that case. Moreover, it can also cover a larger mass of audience than any other form of advertising.
This is true when it comes to online advertising you can get a pretty substantial advert and a good feeling on the advert as well for a decent price. On the television advertising it is generally more expensive because they also have a lot of costs that they have to cover especially with less and less people being interested in television shows. So they have to make up for it in terms of their advertising costs.

I'll choose online advertising... we're in the 21st century, computer age where everything is being mostly done online...it's stress free, versatile,fast and easy.

For decades television advertising has been the panacea for businesses to use for marketing. TV advertising seemed to be extremely effective and it reached a huge viewer base that no other medium could achieve. Today, however, online marketing has some significant advantages over TV advertising. Like substantially less expensive – for a fraction of the expense a business can utilize all of the features of online marketing and realize a greater return on investment. Scalable – your business can isolate a small market using online techniques. Information – there is an extremely limited amount of time available for TV advertising to get your message across.

Both of them are good. I feel online advertising is better because not everyone has time to listen to a television or to watch a television but almost everyone uses a smart phone which can help you view online adverts. I also think TV advertisements are more expensive for a starter.

Cost Effective: The second main advantage of online advertising is that it is cost effective. Online advertising doesn't require such a heavy expenditure like TV advertising, or any other form of advertising in that case. Moreover, it can also cover a larger mass of audience than any other form of advertising

It depends on your products and the targeted audience will determine the medium of advertising to use. For example, If you are advertising a product that is mainly used by children of age 3 to 5 it's good to use Television advertisement a since most of that age range doesn't go online. If your products is targeted at adults, online advertising is good. If your products is for the general public, TV advertising is good for this purpose.

we now live in a digital world where information spreads with speed of light, gone are the days where people sit close to the big box called TV in other to get the latest happening. This days with micro components through the help of the internet we can get all the current happens and stay current without necessarily going close the the TV and with the help of the internet this information can come very handy and can be gotten from any location all over the world. The internet is very cause effective and less stressful. The internet is best for advert placements.

I think online advertisement is better than TV advertisement and has more views than that of TV. people are always surfing the web even when the TV is on. Secondly the online advertisement seems to be less costly than that of the TV.

The advertising methods will depend on the kind of products you wish to promote. Tv Advertising is a great deal if you place your advert amidst of an important TV shows or news. I believe that will get the viewers attention.

TV advert is a span of television programming produced and paid for by an organization/individual. It conveys a message promoting, and aiming to market, a product or service, while Online Advertising is a form of marketing and advertising which uses the Internet to deliver promotional marketing messages to consumers, it also drive traffic to your site and crates brand awareness.
In terms of cost of advertising, online advert is cheaper than TV advert.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds