Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Trade by barter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Presido

Legendary member
Credits
Bartering is trading services or goods with another person when there is no money involved. ... Bartering has been around for a very long time, however, it's not necessarily something that an economy or society has relied solely on. What is your opinion about this, do you think I should I engage in this?

Advertisement Placeholder
This is an ancient means of trading which seems not to be in existence anymore

Trade by batter is an ancient means of trading and its still existing indirectly worldwide. We trade money for whatsoever we want to buy in all cases.

Trade by batter is truly accient but still very much in existence, technologies has made it less visible

Trade by barter involves trading with commodity between two party, and surprisingly it still exist nowadays between two countries.

Trade by barter is not considered as a modern form of buying and selling. There is no accurate means of measurement and one party will likely be cheated. I can not advise some to go into it.

Bartering is trading services or goods with another person when there is no money involved. ... Bartering has been around for a very long time, however, it's not necessarily something that an economy or society has relied solely on. What is your opinion about this, do you think I should I engage in this?
Trade by barter is an ancient means of exchanging goods and services, but it wasn't convenient then as it was slower means

Everything goes according to your needs, a few years ago I would have had a different opinion, but I have seen people without economic resources who have had to apply barter to be able to feed themselves. But it is not something that leaves you financial gain.

Trade by barter is a form or exchange that was mostly used in the olden days, it's still useful in this century but it's not used much again.
If you want to engage in it, go ahead.

Why do you want to engage in trade by barter. The ancient people used this means of exchange just because they don't have any form of exchange as at that time to make transactions

Why do you want to engage in trade by barter?... it's much slower and not really convenient... but you can still go ahead with it if you don't want cash or any other form of transaction

Trade by barter uses to be popular during the old days but it is fast loosing it's relevance today. However people still engage in it, I have traded some of my belongings for another product instead of money. You can try trade by barter if you want, but it has to be with someone you trust. I would recommend pawn shops.

In the history of commerce barter was the commercial trading that was used in the olden times. When the currency or money was invented the barter became obsolete. I wonder why you are broaching the idea of going back to the stone age. The currency is the pecuniary measure that is being used. That means any product or services is measured in terms of money so the value can be somewhat accurate. When trading by barter I don't think it will be fair to some trader.

Trade by barter is an ancient method of exchange before the invention of money. Though people still practice this type trade but it’s not rampant anymore. You can engage in it provided the terms of exchange suits your taste

This is the way of making trade by exchanging a goods or service. The trade by barter is being existing since long time ago and it's still practicing indirectly nowadays. In this action there is no that one part will not cheat other.

Trade by barter is an ancient means of exchanging. But it was abolished because it is not a good measure of exchanging. For instance, it is difficult to see a person thay needs what you want or even to measure the corresponding goods.

Concerning trading by batter. It been a very long time since I heard this kind of trading and that is one of the effect of technology. Well, I can't say if people still do it any longer but I doubt it pretty much visible like the ancient time

Trade by barter is an ancient and the olden days form of trading and as a result of this it is no longer necessary that you must practice them because nobody in this 21st century is going to give you a product for products when there is money around,I don't see the need to practice them because there is money and whatever you want to buy you use your money and buy it no need for you to bring the olden methods to this modern world.

Trade by barter is an old system of goods and services exchange. This system involves goods and services being traded or exchanged for other goods and services. It has so many limitations and problems, due to its problem and limitations, the modern form of exchange using fiat currency was introduced. So using trade by barter in this age and time is not advisable.

I think to a certain extent bartering is visible everywhere you go and it is very important for the economy. Let us just look at crypto for example. Essentially when you use an exchange you barter with your coins with others that want to coin. You set the price that you want for it and then people can either buy it or not and they set their buying price and so forth. This is essentially bartering in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds