Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Trade by barter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bartering is an ancient means of transaction between two people or more.it an exchange of goods or service without the use of money,like use of your wristwatch to barter a smartphone.it still in some developing countries of the world.

Advertisement Placeholder
Trading by barter is a really good thing I use it so many times before. Its like exchanging things between one another. For example if you have rice and I have beans. I need the rice and you need beans so we exchange. Its not a bad thing

Though, it's an archaic method of exchange and people feel it has limitations and stuff but if it's working for you and it's rolling the cash in i don't see a problem with it.

Why would you prefer to trade goods/ services to another goods/services when you can ask for money instead? Bartering was mainly used back then because money didn't exists at the time. I believe it is more complicated than just using money to exchange.

Trade by barter is an ancient means of business and transaction where goods are used to exchange for goods or services used to exchange for service, although some people still practice this today but the problem with it was that it was a very tedious of transaction, people spend lot of time looking for who is interested in what they have,this problem as been solved with introduction of various currency

Bartering is trading services or goods with another person when there is no money involved. ... Bartering has been around for a very long time, however, it's not necessarily something that an economy or society has relied solely on. What is your opinion about this, do you think I should I engage in this?
Trade by barter is an old system of exchange. The exchange is usually of physical commodities. The exchange happens between two individuals giving out their surplus to acquire what they lack or is of deficit such as farm product. However, the exchange system is old but individuals before exchange uses the scale of preference to prioritize the most pressing need I.e they only exchange for what they need the most.

This is one of the oldest type of trading been done by our fathers of old during the time when there was no money as forms of exchange, you bring what you have in exchange for what you need. It is the exchange of goods and services between two or more people. These days people still use these forms of trade but it's not that common.

Trade by barter is a very primitive way of doing business in the Old days where commodities were scare, so people have to get a particular commodity they want by exchanging it with what they have.Trade by barter wouldn't be realistic in the digital world we live in today.

Trade by barter is the process whereby goods are been given out or sold out for source of income or exchange of goods and services .
Example in the olden days if a family have a goods example like if a family have rice and there are in need of beans whereby the other family have beans and they are in need of rice, the two family can just go to each other and buy what they need that the other family have.
Trade my barter is the modern consideration of buying and selling.

Trade by bater is just an ancient means of exchange used among people where commodity is used to exchange commodity and also even modern method of exchange through the use of money and other form all originated from trade by bater

Trade by barter is an ancient means of buying and selling of goods and services before money was introduced as the legal tender. These days we actually do trade by barter unknowingly.

Items that are used as money often have little value in and of themselves. For example, the paper used to print money is not particularly valuable. Money has value because it is an exchange medium that people understand and accept as such. When everyone accepts that a bill or a coin has value, people can use it as a form of payment to purchase goods or services. Before money existed, people used other systems to perform exchanges.

Bartering is trading services or goods with another person when there is no money involved. ... Bartering has been around for a very long time, however, it's not necessarily something that an economy or society has relied solely on. What is your opinion about this, do you think I should I engage in this?
Trade by barter has been in existence from time immemorial. People of the olden days used it to exchange goods for good before the advent of legal tender. It is still in use now, when you engage in swapping of one item for another, you are doing trade by barter.

Barter is a way of transacting business without the use of cash. ... Instead of spending cash to purchase goods and services, businesses barter their own goods and services to pay for those things they need - leaving more cash in their business and providing an increased cash flow.

Trade by barter means a situation where by you give yam and collect beans. We are still on it, without money you can go and pick some from store without pay money. But the holding days Gari for fish.

I wouldn't suggest, but if you just have resources and you have no money, you could just try if things get worse. Barter is a timid, boring, inefficient operation, I have to tell. Economic growth and development are not especially helpful to barter. Too much time should be spent on trading products to be made.

This is the old days kind of trading.what do you actually need it for?things have changed and you are still thinking of this kind of business?hope you know this business don't involve money,just exchange between two people,You present what the other person want and he present what you want and then the exchange take place.no money involved.

Barter is an act of trading goods or services between two or more parties without the use of money (or a monetary medium, such as a credit card). In essence, bartering involves the provision of one good or service by one party in return for another good or service from another party.

I don't think trade by barter is realistic in this time and age, although, we still practice it even without knowing, for instance, a you sells goods to a someone and the person gives cash in exchange. But it has to involve money for you to make profits.

Trade by barter is the process of exchanging goods, where you trade a particular product with its equivalent in form of another product. Trade by barter was mostly done In ancient times. If you want to engage in it, it's your choice, it's not like it's a bad thing, it's just the fact that it is an ancient means of exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds