Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

💡 Updates Top Posters Advertisement

That sounds awesome! Reminds me of Forum Hour back in the day where it would be hourly and the concept was a big success. Hopefully you can replicate that success!
I loved Forum Hour! I was on the package team there back in the day and eventually became the team leader. Anyways back on topic, I love this new feature! It's a good way to give back to those who are super active on the forum. :)

IPS needs to have this :p
I'm sure there is a 3rd party IPS developer out there that can create similar.
As I tell folks... all it generally takes is money... the more you have to throw at something, the "more" you can get!

Question... is this going to be posts in the actual "niche" related areas for the site, or just general posting in the entire site?
Okay, this is in development right now. As well as a few other options. It isn't fully 100% at it should be at the moment. Sizes aren't right either, so I'll keep everyone updated as we go.

Last edited:
I loved Forum Hour! I was on the package team there back in the day and eventually became the team leader. Anyways back on topic, I love this new feature! It's a good way to give back to those who are super active on the forum. :)
I knew I recognised your name! I forgot what my username was now, I’m going to have to dig it out from an old email account!

I think this is an awesome feature to promote activity on the forum as well as people getting their projects advertised as well!!

This is a sort of reward for the top poster of the day which is a good incentive. It will also be ideal to the forum in the long-term.

Congrats to @Empire - great to see the add on in work. ☺️

The new add on version is on the way, will keep everyone up to date of the new features and when it’s installed.

Thank you all for the feedback so far. ☺️

Congrats to @Empire - great to see the add on in work. ☺️

The new add on version is on the way, will keep everyone up to date of the new features and when it’s installed.

Thank you all for the feedback so far. ☺️
Congratulations @Empire ! The new add on is really a good idea. Kudos to you @Cedric 😊

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor