Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

To whom should business be more responsible?

Probably, without customers there will be no business because profit can be made is by getting customers. this is something that business people need to take into consideration before making some certain decisions in their business environment.
For me , when thinking of establishing a business the customers must be made the top priority for every business establishment , because as a business owner it is your responsibilities to satisfy them and in return for they will patronize you and help your business progress.

Advertisement Placeholder
For me , when thinking of establishing a business the customers must be made the top priority for every business establishment , because as a business owner it is your responsibilities to satisfy them and in return for they will patronize you and help your business progress.
Definitely, making the customers the top priority is a must for any business venture that really wants to succeed. Without the customers there is no way you can be able to succeed in your business. Many people make these mistakes of not putting their customers first and they end up losing.

Definitely, making the customers the top priority is a must for any business venture that really wants to succeed. Without the customers there is no way you can be able to succeed in your business. Many people make these mistakes of not putting their customers first and they end up losing.
Even if I have to establish a big business organisation , that will be my top priority because without client and customer satisfaction it will be very difficult to start up a successful business . They are the main purpose for business establishment.

Even if I have to establish a big business organisation , that will be my top priority because without client and customer satisfaction it will be very difficult to start up a successful business . They are the main purpose for business establishment.
Definitely, this is why you see so many businesses in top tier countries like the United States carry out online surveys before the launch. most of the online surveys you see are businesses that wants to launch and are seeking opinion of people.

Definitely, this is why you see so many businesses in top tier countries like the United States carry out online surveys before the launch. most of the online surveys you see are businesses that wants to launch and are seeking opinion of people.
But why do they put so much interest to carry out survey , does it really work ? because it seems a lot of people here do not really have interest to do so ? Here people just established a business.

But why do they put so much interest to carry out survey , does it really work ? because it seems a lot of people here do not really have interest to do so ? Here people just established a business.
Business organizations over here rarely carry out surveys about their products and services. That is why they lose some customers because they are out of touch on the opinions of people.

Business organizations over here rarely carry out surveys about their products and services. That is why they lose some customers because they are out of touch on the opinions of people.
Survey does not really make you as a business owner to lose your customers , it only help you to know the right product or services to introduce to the public to achieve maximum success in your business endeavour.

Yes, it works. if you understand how business is works in those countries you will know that seeking the opinion of people before starting a business is very important. That is why there are so many surveys to make money from in those countries.

Yes, it works. if you understand how business is works in those countries you will know that seeking the opinion of people before starting a business is very important. That is why there are so many surveys to make money from in those countries.
Well , this may be true because every countries have their own rules and regulations. But spending so much money on survey for most African businessman , to them it is a waste of time.

Well to me business should be more responsible to the business owner because once there is a failure or error in any business price or agreement, will led to failure or decrease in profit of the business owner.

Well , this may be true because every countries have their own rules and regulations. But spending so much money on survey for most African businessman , to them it is a waste of time.
It is a waste of time for them because some of them, the government protect them and therefore they operate on Monopoly. In top tier countries there is a lot of competition and if you do not step up your game you will lose out.
There are also a lot of academic institutions that carry out survey in top-tier countries and they spend a lot of money on that.

I know , employees are very important part of a business organisation but without customer satisfaction employees may not be able to get their salary. Both of them are very important and must be more responsible to them most especially the customers.

Business can be responsible to the employees, because there labour is used for the production process. it can also be responsible to the entrepreneur because he owns all the factors and means of production.

Business can be responsible to the employees, because there labour is used for the production process. it can also be responsible to the entrepreneur because he owns all the factors and means of production.
The employees have a very big role to play in a business venture for it to succeed. This is why people are always very careful the kind of people they employ. The enterprenuers also have a very big role to play in their businesses.

A business owner should be responsible to both customers and employees because they're the most integral aspects of the business without which the business will crumble.
That is a valid point though,we need the customers in the business because they are the reason that we are in the business,and contineuos operatons is tieed to the patronage of the customers,the workers is as important as well.
A business owner should be responsible to both customers and employees because they're the most integral aspects of the business without which the business will crumble.
That is a valid point though,we need the customers in the business because they are the reason that we are in the business,and contineuos operatons is tieed to the patronage of the customers,the workers is as important as well.

All the business organisation here cares about is the gain and not the satisfaction of the people nor the survey to know whats going on with their business and to know where they are lacking .

Inasmuch as the employees of any business is the most important, I believe they are more easily accessible than customers and as a result business owners should be more responsible to their customers and employees. That's what I suggest

Seriously at this moment in my country, I can highly say that business is more responsible to the owner or incharge of such businesses than the customers and workers.

Inasmuch as the employees of any business is the most important, I believe they are more easily accessible than customers and as a result business owners should be more responsible to their customers and employees. That's what I suggest
Being responsible to both customers and your workers as the owner of the business is one if the best way to keep the business moving forward, and most especially your workers is very important.

Of course your business should be more responsible to the customers they are the one patronizing you making you to produce more. Small part of the business should be responsible to the employees too, they are the one producing the service

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds