Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Things you Should Know to Earn Online

But this does not absolved the need for us to learn a skill that we are more passionate about because it will learn a skill that we are passionate about then we can be able to learn that skill perfectly and it is in our profession of that skill that actually brings the patronage of our services.
You do not make a decision nowadays base on your passion again especially if you are in Africa, I've seen a lot of lap engineers working as a receptionist in some business organisation ,what is the function of the passionate skill now ?

Advertisement Placeholder
That if you share on this post are awesome. I am going to bookmark this page for future reference and have something to point any time I'm teaching my students on how to make money on the internet. I think everything begins with the mindset. Most people lose up because they are chasing too many idea at the same time

Yes the world wide web can be a great place to make money but it's all dependent on the type of audience your reaching and trying to reach and also followers or traffic being obtained. Good domains are key and expireddomains.net seems to be a good place to find one. To even resell which that's something that a lot of people are striking it rich on, the buying and reselling of domains. But it takes finding the right buyer, some will spend years without a sale and then immediately someone will buy one for $75,000 and they'll strike gold.

I have never been in a domain selling and purchasing business as it is difficult to earn money because it takes a really long time to earn money selling domains. I am not sure if domains can be sold for $75,000. Are you sure?

If you want to keep working and earning cool moneyonline, you must have the ability to wait till you start earning and not get weary and always be persistent no matter how the case may be.
A key part of trying to earn money online is to be patient and persistent with your efforts. I think people get bored or annoyed of how little you can earn to begin with that it puts them off. You just need to keep trying.

Although, i am familiar with almost all the points he raised but I learnt one new thing and I so much appreciate it. You have put up a very good thread and I hope it's useful to us all
All I can say about this is for you to build your discipline and negotiation skills. They will go a long way In you making money online and also saving it.

Freelancing is becoming a thing by the day. It's an amazing way of earning or ekeing out a living online.
But I always advise that in freelancing, the end point or target should be seeking to create a brand for yourself to ensure that you're paid higher for your services in the end, always look beyond freelancing sites - have your own site, learn to sell

There are many different skills you need to acquired before you will be able to earn online because without skill it's very difficult to earn reasonable amount online.

There are many different skills you need to acquired before you will be able to earn online because without skill it's very difficult to earn reasonable amount online.
You are speaking the truth and nothing but the truth because from what I have gathered so far before you can be able to earn something substantial and why do you need to be able to have some high digital skills that you can used to do some highly technical jobs for people as a freelancer.

As wonderful as it is to have a good writing skill getting a platform to monetize the skill can be truly frustrating. A lot of these platforms underpay writers. Also, getting your target audience can be challenging.

Writing, as you have mentioned is a good habit. Writing in online can be very lucrative too. If your writing skill is good, you can create your own blog or website where you can post your writings. If good, people will surely appreciate your work.

I would love to write. However, I am not a native English speaker and i am seeking for platforms that welcome Native English speakers as well. Can you please suggest some platforms where they welcome everyone? I am not talking about bidding sites.

It is a month to have a basic knowledge about the Internet business you want to do if you are serious about it. Take your time to acquire some experiences before you can expect excessive cash in return.

It is a month to have a basic knowledge about the Internet business you want to do if you are serious about it. Take your time to acquire some experiences before you can expect excessive cash in return.
Well for one to be able to earn huge amount of money online 1 hour to learn some digital skills and one of the top most digital skills that anyone should learn before you can start thinking about any big money online is social network marketing.

Writing has been my passion right after my high school. I have made many online research and have written some articles since I became almost a full-time writer. I want to develop more skills and become more professional

Good information that you have giving us because we all know that earning money online is not that easy, it really require skill to starting earning online.

I started as a writer. When I started working as writer, I already had a lot of experience as a writer for newspaper. Since I had published a lot of articles, I could easily convince my clients that I can provide valuable content. Before you begin to work online, you need skills and experience.

Although I have try this freelance site of a thing but have not really understand it, that is why I am doom about such sites.

There are different ways to earn money online. Even if you don't have skills as an individual online you can still make some reasonable amount of money for yourself and still earn a living

Exactly just what i feel in one's bones is actually that to make money on the internet is actually certainly not as simple as lots of people utilize to state.There's higher possibility that any type of webinternet web site through which you will certainly little function to make huge cash is actually certainly not a legitimate webinternet web site

You make money online without skills no doubt but you can make more money with less time if you have enough skills which is a better option.

You make money online without skills no doubt but you can make more money with less time if you have enough skills which is a better option.
Also with skills , we will have confidence that we can work online forever , whereas earning online without skills is uncertain and also low paying which may not be enough to lead a comfortable life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds