Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Things you Should Know to Earn Online

Although, i am familiar with almost all the points he raised but I learnt one new thing and I so much appreciate it. You have put up a very good thread and I hope it's useful to us all

Advertisement Placeholder
I have no plans to make online earnings a full-time thing and since I don't have any skills that can be marketable and help me earn big I try to take a back seat while earning online and feel satisfied with whatever opportunities that come my way, that being said I still like to earn online and if there are any skills that are not very hard to learn I will learn them and will see how they help in increasing my online earnings.

I have no plans to make online earnings a full-time thing and since I don't have any skills that can be marketable and help me earn big I try to take a back seat while earning online and feel satisfied with whatever opportunities that come my way, that being said I still like to earn online and if there are any skills that are not very hard to learn I will learn them and will see how they help in increasing my online earnings.
Very good comment. I also want my earning in online to increase. I watch step by step video tutorials in order to learn and to earn online. Its not easy to make money in this line of job.

Very good comment. I also want my earning in online to increase. I watch step by step video tutorials in order to learn and to earn online. Its not easy to make money in this line of job.

Thanks a lot. We can learn every day and learn from Youtube tutorials does help a great deal because it's from the experience of some person and what more we are not paying them any money to help us but that being said we shouldn't rely too much on them because many times some of the Youtubers post fake reviews and fake payment proofs just to get more likes, subscribers, views and comments.

Talking about earning money online as a freelancer, you must understand that you need to be a very good sales man or woman to be able to sell your skills to get clients

Being a freelancer is one of my most passionate job I am trying to do because I just understand it is profitable and if you have a better rating in the freelance platform that you will actually make a lot of money from your skill
From what I have observed the best thing that make one to become a freelancer is by learning very important digital skills that he or she is quite passionate about and if you do not have passion for the skills I do not think that you will be able to do this digital skill very well as you were found them quite difficult to learn.

From what I have observed the best thing that make one to become a freelancer is by learning very important digital skills that he or she is quite passionate about and if you do not have passion for the skills I do not think that you will be able to do this digital skill very well as you were found them quite difficult to learn.
Yes there are some simple digital skill you can learn even within a period of one month and there are some that can even take more than two years, it depends on you, don't you think it is better for us to learn a digital skill based on how much money the skill will generate for us ?

Yes there are some simple digital skill you can learn even within a period of one month and there are some that can even take more than two years, it depends on you, don't you think it is better for us to learn a digital skill based on how much money the skill will generate for us ?
I do not think that we should learn a digital scale based on the amount of money that the skill is capable of bringing to her rather we should learn a digital skill because we are passionate about the skill and it is because of this passion that we have for the skill will make us to be able to learn the the skill easily and will become the best in that skill.

I do not think that we should learn a digital scale based on the amount of money that the skill is capable of bringing to her rather we should learn a digital skill because we are passionate about the skill and it is because of this passion that we have for the skill will make us to be able to learn the the skill easily and will become the best in that skill.
Okay it's nice and I also support that we should learn things based on the passion we have for it, but what of people that are learning a skill based on how much they will make from the skill ?

Okay it's nice and I also support that we should learn things based on the passion we have for it, but what of people that are learning a skill based on how much they will make from the skill ?
Well it's not a totally bad thing for someone to learn a skill based on the amount of money that they can earn from it but it would be best if the learn the skill based on the passion that they have for this skill.

You are very right. To become a very profitable freelancer one has to become very passionate and skillful in everything. He must pass be patient and have the confidence that what he does is the best and will be paid by his clients.

You are very right. To become a very profitable freelancer one has to become very passionate and skillful in everything. He must pass be patient and have the confidence that what he does is the best and will be paid by his clients.
Now the passion that I am talking about in learning this digital skill should build this passion that will make someone never to give up in the process of learning the digital skill as most digital skills are quite difficult to learn so it is very easy for anyone that does not have passion for the skill to give up in the process of learning the skill.

Well it's not a totally bad thing for someone to learn a skill based on the amount of money that they can earn from it but it would be best if the learn the skill based on the passion that they have for this skill.
Sometimes following your passion may not be the best because your passion may be the type of skills that are not on high demand that can be profitable for you, learning something out of passion that will not be profitable is not also good.

Sometimes following your passion may not be the best because your passion may be the type of skills that are not on high demand that can be profitable for you, learning something out of passion that will not be profitable is not also good.
This also boils down to the fact that following your passion will definitely make you to succeed because I do not think that just any digital scale that is not in I demand right now because all digital skills are in high demand especially if it is cool that you Excel so much in as it is deep affection to which you do your work that will determine if you will get more jobs.

Things you should earn online
There are many things or some skills to learn online
It helps allot when it comes to making money online

This also boils down to the fact that following your passion will definitely make you to succeed because I do not think that just any digital scale that is not in I demand right now because all digital skills are in high demand especially if it is cool that you Excel so much in as it is deep affection to which you do your work that will determine if you will get more jobs.
We shouldn't look at it Base on the digital skill alone, we really need to look at it best on some offline skill ,there are some courses that you should never take in the university depending on your country because you are not likely to get employment with it.

We shouldn't look at it Base on the digital skill alone, we really need to look at it best on some offline skill ,there are some courses that you should never take in the university depending on your country because you are not likely to get employment with it.
I think I get what you are trying to say right now and I agree with you that we should always make sure that we learn a skill that is much in high demand so that we can get patronage and this is what everyone should learn to always do.

I think I get what you are trying to say right now and I agree with you that we should always make sure that we learn a skill that is much in high demand so that we can get patronage and this is what everyone should learn to always do.
Exactly, that is the most important thing we really need to understand, because I don't see the need of you going into something you are passionate and at the end you are not able to get a work related to what you were studying,

There are different ways to make money online. However, the best way to make money online is to have a skill like graphics design, Digital media marketing, website development and those. With this you will be sure of making good money online

Exactly, that is the most important thing we really need to understand, because I don't see the need of you going into something you are passionate and at the end you are not able to get a work related to what you were studying,
But this does not absolved the need for us to learn a skill that we are more passionate about because it will learn a skill that we are passionate about then we can be able to learn that skill perfectly and it is in our profession of that skill that actually brings the patronage of our services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds