Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The Cyberstorm Cafe (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting forum, I think the banner could use some modifications. The text seems kind of odd the way it's styled like it's pixelized. Also, I'd put it on a transparent background instead of a black background. Other than the banner, the layout looks pretty nice. Good luck with it!

Make sure you fill up those empty sections even if it's one or two topics to start with. :)

Good luck with the forum.

Looks great Kim! Best of luck with it. :) As said before, work on content and the rest will follow. :)

I like the style! I think the font size could be slightly larger. I also think that's a loooot of forums and subforums for a brand-new community. Have you considered starting smaller and breaking out individual topics once there's more traffic to fill it up?

The logo is an improvement over the last one, but I still stand by what I said before that I think it would look better without the black background and just be transparent over the body background.

Looking good, just a minor suggestion: Consider centering the affiliate(s) at the bottom and also add some spacing after them.

Looks like you need a custom logo for your default theme, feel free to request one here at Admin Junkies! A custom favicon wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Other than that, try and get those empty forums filled up with some topics for people to contribute to.

I have been thinking about this ever since the paid board had to be shut down. I do want to point that out. The big thing is, I don't really want to have my focus scattered at this point in time and I feel keeping TCC going does just that. I want my main focus to be on writing as well as helping others with editing their own writings. It is for this reason that as of August 31, 2023, The Cyberstorm Cafe will be closing its doors for good. I do hope you guys understand, but this is what is best for me and what I feel I need to do.

I have already cut back on video posting, but am still posting once in a while in order to keep my YouTube channel going.

Thank you, Guys, for all of your support!

- Kim/Cali/Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor